Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

I want someone who doesn't seem to have been mentioned - Glenn Hoddle. He might have his unconventional views, but the fact is that he gets teams playing good football and is more adventurous tactically than many managers out there. He's been there, done it - just what we need.

He might even have a few youngsters from his academy that we could have for nothing - that would please the board no doubt.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think MON was fickle, i think he just didn't like us.

It was probably time for a shake up 'cos it didn't look like we were going to improve regardless of budget.

15 minutes to go and we need inspiration and a goal - will the answer still be Heskeyesque? Hopefully not from now on.

Glenn Hoddle FFS, there's a reason he's been out of work for so long and that's not because of his comments during his time at England manager.

If we're getting a manager it needs to be someone proven currently, or an top upcoming manager from the lower leagues. Not all these has beens or ex footballers who are trying to get a top job based on their playing ability such as Southgate and Shearer.

I want someone who doesn't seem to have been mentioned - Glenn Hoddle. He might have his unconventional views, but the fact is that he gets teams playing good football and is more adventurous tactically than many managers out there. He's been there, done it - just what we need.

He might even have a few youngsters from his academy that we could have for nothing - that would please the board no doubt.

Glenn Hoddle is not what we need at all IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of Bradley.

Seems a bit tactically limited tbh, played 4-4-2 when U.S were much better when they switched to 4-3-3 during games.

Also kept starting that Clark bloke who he then hauled off after 15 minutes of the Ghana game.

Would be happy with Bilic or Jol.

Whoever it is, I'll give them a season to see how it goes. We have a better squad than people give us credit for MON just ran some of the players into the ground and we always tailed off towards the end. I wasnt keen on Curbishley but after looking up his wiki page Im starting to think he might be a good, safe man for the job. But preferrably Jol or Bilic