Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

What would a woman EVER see in Sven.. I mean come on??!!!

I thought Swedish men are loved by women

Really?!!..

Nah..give me a down to earth Brit anyday..

They moan & fart... but least you know what you're getting.. it does EXACTLY what it says on the tin!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're all putting too much weight behind the significance of odds after what happened with Oneill on monday.

That said, I tempted fate a bit too much last time by insisting that I'd bed a donkey if Oneill had infact left, therefore...

Martin Jol will NOT be coming, i can guarantee you this, I would stake my house on it.

I'll bloody well bed a gorilla if this is true ;-)

That's enough of your monkey business.

I think we're all putting too much weight behind the significance of odds after what happened with Oneill on monday.

That said, I tempted fate a bit too much last time by insisting that I'd bed a donkey if Oneill had infact left, therefore...

Martin Jol will NOT be coming, i can guarantee you this, I would stake my house on it.

I'll bloody well bed a gorilla if this is true ;-)

Haha, this sounds like the makings of a very odd game of "One-up-manship".

Don't be naive Julie. Women have always gone for men with authority, money or both. It's in the genes, and is part of why mankind has evolved as far as it has. Breed with the most successful and you will have offspring with a decent chance of making it in this world! :) Unfortunately I'm not kidding...

Considering what is out there I don't think I'd mind Svennis here. I think he did well with the England squad considering the vastly overrated egos he had to work with there. I will have some reservations about him obviously, but in my book he is not a bad shout. Better than Curbs or Bradley, that is for sure. Unfortunately Jol is a complete no starter for us as he won't/can't leave Ajax.

And lets not forget that whoever comes must be shrewd enough to actually save money rather than spend. That is a big, big ask for any managers and I doubt there is a single manager, available or not, that could make us successful under those circumstances.

Really?!!..

Nah..give me a down to earth Brit anyday..

They moan & fart... but least you know what you're getting.. it does EXACTLY what it says on the tin!

Come off it Julie, what about Stellan Skarsgard in Mama Mia! You would, wouldn't you? :lol:

Wasn't Sven the guy that got virtually the same current pile of shit playing for England now to beat the germans 5-1? Looking back he got England to the QF and was unlucky losing to Brazil, did a good job. Slighty ropey since then, but on the whole very very able and experienced.

Well, we are strappingly handsome the lot of us, but if you feed us enough alcohol, we will rape, pillage and sack every country within sailing distance which tends to put women off.

Wasn't Sven the guy that got virtually the same current pile of shit playing for England now to beat the germans 5-1? Looking back he got England to the QF and was unlucky losing to Brazil, did a good job. Slighty ropey since then, but on the whole very very able and experienced.

The problem with England isn't as much the managers as the players. They believe their own hype way to much which makes amazingly inconsistent. The sooner you lot realize this, the sooner you'll find a national team that can actually give a shit about something else than appearance, the pay-check and women.

Well, we are strappingly handsome the lot of us, but if you feed us enough alcohol, we will rape, pillage and sack every country within sailing distance which tends to put women off.

Yeah women hate men when they've had a drink.

Completely OT but did anyone see Madness in the Fast Lane last night on BBC1 about those Swedish twin sisters running into the fast lane of the M6.. Unbeleivable!!

Ulrika was apparenltly 3 sultanas away from a fruit cake.. so I think Randy needs to watch that program on IPlayer before he makes a decision on Sven!!!

(All respects to our Swedish VT members of course.. who are all no doubt perfectly sane, handsome, specimens.)

Completely OT but did anyone see Madness in the Fast Lane last night on BBC1 about those Swedish twin sisters running into the fast lane of the M6.. Unbeleivable!!

Ulrika was apparenltly 3 sultanas away from a fruit cake.. so I think Randy needs to watch that program on IPlayer before he makes a decision on Sven!!!

(All respects to our Swedish VT members of course.. who are all no doubt perfectly sane, handsome, specimens.)

I saw that, mental :lol:

"They're going to take our organs" wtf :lol:

Oi! I'm reaching for my bottle now woman!