Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're all putting too much weight behind the significance of odds after what happened with Oneill on monday.

That said, I tempted fate a bit too much last time by insisting that I'd bed a donkey if Oneill had infact left, therefore...

Martin Jol will NOT be coming, i can guarantee you this, I would stake my house on it.

Sven would be if someone like savage or barton signed for villa.

I just don't like him and it would be hard to really get behind him fully.

Of course i'll give him my full support if he gets the job but i can't explain it, i just can't stand him.

Sven odds have dropped, because someone started the airport rumour, some gullible people have believed it's true, gone out and splashed on on him as the next manager so the bookies have reduced the odds to protect themselves just incase there is a chance it's true.

To me if the rumour is correct and Sven has arrived this is a good thing because it shows Randy is getting on to interviewing potential candidates with immediate effect - it's good news & doesn't mean in the slightest that Sven is definitely going to get the job.

I think we're all putting too much weight behind the significance of odds after what happened with Oneill on monday.

That said, I tempted fate a bit too much last time by insisting that I'd bed a donkey if Oneill had infact left, therefore...

Martin Jol will NOT be coming, i can guarantee you this, I would stake my house on it.

I'll bloody well bed a gorilla if this is true ;-)

4) Would he still buy English talent? I'm all for foreign signings but we need an English core.

Mate we have the biggest English core ever!! we couldnt get more english if we tried.

Plus all thats seemed to of confirmed is that the english players are over priced and over payed , be nice to see us actually sign someone that we know little about from a country we didnt know excisted .