Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit.

Can I post the first anticipatory "I told you so" when we finish about 11th this year?

He's not been up for first team football management since his heart issues. This is such a wrong move, I'm actually more upset at this, than finding out we'd signed Heskey, or Djemba Djemba.

WTF ?

Who was your choice then maestro?

Apart from managing Lyon successfully of course.

I'd wager most premiership managers in the UK today could manage to do well i the French league. I don't expect the reverse is true.

Theres some severe claret and blue specs on tonight on this board. Honestly, speak to neutrals, most I'm talking to are pissing themselves laughing at this appointment.

I'd wager most premiership managers in the UK today could manage to do well i the French league. I don't expect the reverse is true.

Theres some severe claret and blue specs on tonight on this board. Honestly, speak to neutrals, most I'm talking to are pissing themselves laughing at this appointment.

What happened to get behind your club? We've appointed a manager who frequented the champions league and who will have continental connections for cheap hard working players. He'll get us a striker. He'll get us a hero. We have a bonkers manager yet again. But so what, we're Villa. It's what we do, be proud of the consistency.

And their qualifications in football management are what exactly?

I`ll ask again, who was your stated preference?

Look we can express our opinions about the man before he takes over but the minute he got the job he became part of this club and I support this club.

Houllier has my support and I hope he makes me eat my words and signs some absolute gems.