Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

would bringing back someone like Little or Gregory as number two work i wonder,someone that would have Villa at heart i suppose.

Kevin Mc is villa at heart !! lets have him as assistant to houllier. The players seem to like him.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know if Staunton even has his coaching badges??.

Are you for real?

yep,i am for real.whats you're problem.why quote me if you have **** all to say??..

You've seen him manage the Republic of Ireland team and you've slated him for doing a bad job, yet you've waited till now to ask if he has coaching badges?

It's all up to Houllier Fran, not overly keen on him but the decision has to be his otherwise it could end up a mess.
ah yeah,i couldnt agree more.i dont think it would be right for Randy to be making them appointments,i was just thinking would GH rather have someone at the could that has an affiliation with the club (other than Stan :lol: ).twas just a thought

If what was said about Houllier bringing Thompson back to Liverpool because he knows the club inside out is true, perhaps the same could be done concerning KMac. Villa Insider on twitter seems to think Thompson is still in the frame for being the assistant though, although you would think Sky would know since they are Thompson's current employers.

does anybody know if Staunton even has his coaching badges??.

Are you for real?

yep,i am for real.whats you're problem.why quote me if you have **** all to say??..

You've seen him manage the Republic of Ireland team and you've slated him for doing a bad job, yet you've waited till now to ask if he has coaching badges?

so what,it was just a **** question.if you dont know,dont quote me.

Thompson is still in the frame for being the assistant though, although you would think Sky would know since they are Thompson's current employers.
good point that,maybe Thompson has been told to wait until we have someone else lined up..or like you say he's still in the frame.

Why are you even discussing Staunton!?!?!?!?

He has no premiership experience in a management role so why is this even part of the conversation???

Do you lot just bicker with each other for the sake of it? Making rash generalising statements only to back track and ignore remarks that prove your swelling gap in intelligence (bix - that was for you)

According to a poster about an hour or two ago he was mentioned on Sky Sports News as possibly being reserve manager at Villa, while instead of Thompson has been convinced to stay with Sky.

So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know... (TM The Big Lebowski)

hahaha touche

would bringing back someone like Little or Gregory as number two work i wonder,someone that would have Villa at heart i suppose.

As opposed to kev mac who's only worked for the club for 15 odd years.....

well i was just suggesting either one of them as number 2,and Kev as a coach.like i said it was just a thought.

Even if he is French I will welcome Houllier with open arms and i believe he will win us a trophy in his time at Villa.

I think he won 7 cups in his 6 years at Liverpool which is good enough for me to hire him

Thompson is still in the frame for being the assistant though, although you would think Sky would know since they are Thompson's current employers.
good point that,maybe Thompson has been told to wait until we have someone else lined up..or like you say he's still in the frame.

Maybe the skys the limit. :lol: