Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holloway? then again I think he is more firey than MoN Ever was.

although his pre and post match interviews would be quality gold. I am sure he is a great motivator and a realist and speaks his mind about the game.

I think sounding like a farmer he would understand the need to reduce the wage bill, and I bet he'd have no quarms telling Beye and Heskey they aren't worth anywhere near their salary. Which would be good.

Again, please stop hoping for Jol. It will not happen! He has already stated that he is not prepared to take Ajax to court in order to leave. It will not happen. End of.

Daft, Fulham weren't willing to pay the compensation Ajax wanted. Otherwise the best we can hope for is Bradley.

Trust me, Bradley will not be the next manager of Aston Villa...

Daft, Fulham weren't willing to pay the compensation Ajax wanted. Otherwise the best we can hope for is Bradley.

Ajax gave him some more leeway in the transfer market and the whole thing would have ended up in court if Jol had forced the issue. And he said he was not prepared to do that in order to leave. So no, we won't be getting Jol no matter the compensation due (which is another point against it as we are on a TIGHT budget).

The list of candidates offered by the bookies is pretty mediocre but I'm most disappointed by the complete lack of inspiring and interesting suggestions from the longterm anti-O'Neill brigade. C'mon boys - this is your time to shine!

The list of candidates offered by the bookies is pretty mediocre but I'm most disappointed by the complete lack of inspiring and interesting suggestions from the longterm anti-O'Neill brigade. C'mon boys - this is your time to shine!

Well, exactly. Unfortunately I think we're about to find out that the anti-O'Neill brigade are just a clueless wunch of bankers.

I'd love to be wrong now, though.