Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The press have no idea nor the bookies the betting shows that with it being suspended on at least 3 of the names in the frame, i for one think this would would be a massive mistake and would take us backward to the bad old days of DOL.

As for Staunton coming in that is pure comedy he cannot manage or coach just because he played for us does not make him acceptable.

Get Moyes forget the rest....

The press have no idea nor the bookies the betting shows that with it being suspended on at least 3 of the names in the frame, i for one think this would would be a massive mistake and would take us backward to the bad old days of DOL.

As for Staunton coming in that is pure comedy he cannot manage or coach just because he played for us does not make him acceptable.

Get Moyes forget the rest....

What if Moyes don't want to come...what if managers who are currently employed don't want to come.....Then?

The rest Lads in my opinion are just not names that inspire me to believe they can acheive anything better than MON therefore are a backward step, I understand Moyes is contracted but whilst we have made no appointment we can live in hope.

If he does'nt come then like i say we will fall back into the also-ran pack which is what MON took us out off.

The rest Lads in my opinion are just not names that inspire me to believe they can acheive anything better than MON therefore are a backward step, I understand Moyes is contracted but whilst we have made no appointment we can live in hope.

If he does'nt come then like i say we will fall back into the also-ran pack which is what MON took us out off.

#AVFC Moyes situation: Villa refused permission to speak with DM by Everton. Moyes won't quit to force the issue. RL admires that loyalty.

11:54 PM Aug 30th via Echofon

http://twitter.com/Villa_Insider

It has now taken so long to appoint a new Manager it is clear that the Board have not been able to get the man they really wanted.

They are now working off the B list, do they expect the supporters to be happy with an appointment when they cannot be 100% certain themselves.

It has now taken so long to appoint a new Manager it is clear that the Board have not been able to get the man they really wanted.

They are now working off the B list, do they expect the supporters to be happy with an appointment when they cannot be 100% certain themselves.

Playing Devil's Adovcat for a minute, what else can they do? Suppose they have gone after there first choice/choices and for whatever reason, nothing is doing. Is it their fault? is it circumstances/timing etc? they now have to either appoint from the 'B list' or come out and say that their first choice wasn't available, so they will stick with KMac until further notice, what happens then?

I'm tired of second guessing and now going to sit back and see what unfolds whilst hoping for a pleasant surprise.

I'd settle for sticking with KMac until further notice...If it means we have to wait to get our man,then we should wait...The last thing we need is another 100m of transfer funds just wasted on mediocre players..

We need whatever future funds become available spent very wisely..

If you cannot get the right manager in then there will come a time when you have to go for second best, my point is simply that the club cannot expect the fans to be happy about it, nobody is saying that the club have not tried to get Moyes or Jol for instance but when you appoint a Manager it has to feel right as it is the clubs most important signing.

I wonder how Randy is feeling right now?

don't usually post ITK stuff (bacause I don't usually have any!) but I know someone who was at bodymore heath last Wednesday, and they swear they saw Mark Hughes there.

I've absolutely no reason to doubt him. Not saying he's getting the job or anything, just thought it was very interesting, seeing as he's only just taken over at Fulham.

don't usually post ITK stuff (bacause I don't usually have any!) but I know someone who was at bodymore heath last Wednesday, and they swear they saw Mark Hughes there.

I've absolutely no reason to doubt him. Not saying he's getting the job or anything, just thought it was very interesting, seeing as he's only just taken over at Fulham.

Sky would have had cameras there all week. If Hugheshad been there they'd have picked it up I'm sure

Cracker,

I dont think that was good enough for a team of Liverpool's strature..The league cup isnt taken all that seriously,the UEFA Cup isnt a good trophy for a team that want CL..Forget the charity shield,its a just a warm up game..

He didnt win the Premiership(the only top 4 team to still not yet to have won it)..He didnt do any good in the CL...Lets face it Liverpool should have been looking at Prem and CL trophies with the funds he was spending in comparison to his rivals...

Sky would have had cameras there all week. If Hugheshad been there they'd have picked it up I'm sure

Mate....I pretty mush said that to the guy who saw him. he completely stood by having seen him. Like I say, I've no reason to doubt him.

Mate....I pretty mush said that to the guy who saw him. he completely stood by having seen him. Like I say, I've no reason to doubt him.

Fair enough. I just think if Hughes had been there, someone other than your mate would have picked it up.

(FWIW I hope your mate is right, I'd like Hughes, even though he is a word removed)