Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Would love moyes but just can't see it happening at all.
I'm in this camp. If it is Moyes though what price MON for Everton?

The only reason I can see Moyes joining us is on the proviso that he will get more money to spend than at Everton. With this in mind, I cant see O'neill joining Everton and being worse off than when he was here.

Stranger things have happened though!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chairman's in Europe at the moment (not Milan), so points away from anything imminent going on with Moyes or McLeish.

Ah, narrow it down please :)

The buzz new escape of the rich and famous of Europe of the last couple of years.

A bit cheaper than Monaco.

I see a lot of O'Neill in him. I know that many of the Bluescousers are unhappy with quite a few things he does:

- Playing Rodwell out on the right was a really poor decision IMO. Rodwell is a cracking CM but looks wasted out right side.

- Playing Beckford for as long as he did when he had Saha on the bench.

The Chairman's in Europe at the moment (not Milan), so points away from anything imminent going on with Moyes or McLeish.

The buzz new escape of the rich and famous of Europe of the last couple of years.

Fecker :)

Fecker :)

Sardinia?

Somewhere in switzerland?

What is with all the hoo har about us getting Moyes from the majority of fans?

What has he ever achieved at Everton that is worth shouting about let alone giving him the Villa job?

Okay yes the man can work on a shoe string and perform miracles for so long but i thought we as a club had past that stage of needing a manager like that now as to where we have come over the last 4 years and continuing where we want to go.

The new manager who comes in has got a brilliant foundation already in place to work with and build on and I would have been expecting a higher profile manager than Moyes.

A manager who has achieved something in the game already to carry on taking us to that next stage.

For me Moyes does not fit that bill and for that reason I'm out.

he got 4th, something MoN never did, and he did it with bugger all money.

Give him and the scouts £30m next summer and see what happens.

Somewhere in switzerland?

HITZFELD! :D