Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Just going to throw it out there, but what about the man... the legend that is Ian Holloway, teams play nice football, good record, passionate, english, young....

No way.

2 years ago you could have said the same thing about Phil Brown.

Hull didn't play nice football, my personal preference is Van Basten

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronald Koeman interviewed on SSN. He said he has not yet had any contact with Villa. If interviews are being held early next week, you would have thought he'd have had an appointment confirmed wouldn't you?

I think the world of football management seems oddly detached from finding a job in the real world. It seems that, rather than send in a letter of application, you wait for the job to come to you.

I think there will be a drawn out process of drawing up a shortlist, looking into their background, liaising with knowledgeable folk, then making contact.

Maybe he has applied, but they're also sifting thorugh a zillion other applications- what do we know?

Once the shortlist is created, the process probably moves really quickly, and people are jetted in immediately for an interview, etc...

Maybe i'm wrong of course.

I can't make the match today but anyone who is going especially those in the Trinity, keep your eyes peeled for anybody that might be a 'guest'. I'd have thought that anyone being interviewed may well be treated to some of the club's award winning hospitality today.
Dwight Yorke spotted at Villa Park :shock: :suspect:

:winkold:

Randy was sat next to Keith Harris today (he is the guy that helped advise randy when buyong the club) they may just be friends still, or maybe he has provided a little advice on the managerial post? I notice the General has stated that Randy will be releasing a statement today or tomorrow givng a little info on what they have been doing to find a new man