Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one will come who wants a transfer warchest, we will appoint someone from within, who is a YES MAN happy to flog our best talent. Who will want to go to a club where the owner interferes in this way?

AVFC - Aston Villa Feeder Club.

Sorry but today's revelations have turned me completely against Lerner, no wonder Doug was so happy to sell to the man. Kindred bloody spirits!

MON was a decent/good manager.. now we must have a Outstanding manager.. that rules some of the names above... but there aint much available.. could we prise someone like Jol or Moyes away from there clubs so close to a new season..probably not

mcclaren has a new job, and jol was reportedly going to cost fulham £15m plus was eager to leave ajax due to lack of funds, so if randy is unwilling to use the milner cash on players what makes everyone think he'll use it to buy a manager?

i've spent 3 years thinking it will be curbs, now i've moved on to sven, but surely we wont pay his wages? **** great either way, all those who constantly came up with shit about how we'd gone as far as we can (sorry risso but you stick in my head) im hope you were right cos right now i think we're ****

Stan Collymore just said Jol, Moyes or McLeish on Talksport..

McLeish??! I can't see that happening in a million years. For the backlash mainly.

Moyes I wouldn't mind if we could pinch him from Everton.

Will the ones who thought MON cost us 4th by not using his squad more be expecting a challenge for champs league next season?

I hope those that claimed if MON had played certain formations or used certain players we'd have got 4th will still be expecting the new manager to deliver results with what they see as a squad good enough for 4th.

I think our squad is decent enough and hopefully a decent manager will keep us in the top 8.

I really have no idea who we can possibly get but whoever it is will speak volumes about what randy truly has planned for the future of this club.

We really can't afford to fall miles away from spurs, city and liverpool over the next couple of years so i hope whoever comes in can keep us around.

I always said that when MON left i was confident randy would bring in a good manager to replace him, with this though all i can see is MON walking because of lack of funds and if thats the case then i'm not sure i do trust randy to bring in the right man.