Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT returning? - Daily Mail.

It would be a disaster. Can we not knock it? :cry:

However, Lerner does not want to undermine the traditional job of the manager and would shy away from appointing a ‘technical director’ — although, in essence, he would be creating that role.

Former boss Graham Taylor would be an ideal candidate to fill that position. However, having just taken on the chairmanship of Watford on a permanent basis, it would be a difficult decision for him to quit Vicarage Road

daily heil extract

Don't think that really says GT to return as manager tbh

Anyway, the Daily Mail and Telegraph are reporting that McDonald is still in line. They also state that we won't be speaking to any potential candidates until next week and that there will be no more transfers. Also the Telegraph state that we aren't after a big name, some bullshit that the club is big enough for a lower known candidate to take on the job. Contradiction right there. Pretty much exactly what I thought. Being fobbed off.

Any return by GT would be a total mistake.

If they want somebody to mentor 50 year old Kevin MacDonald then the first question needs to be is MacDonald actually the best choice, then? And the second needs to be 'Shouldn't we fond someone in touch with modern day football'?

and I see Bradley's self-whoring as nothing more than a desperate man

It really is pathetic, isn't it? I've counted at least 6 new articles of him expressing an interest in the job. All with different quotes on a different day.

and I see Bradley's self-whoring as nothing more than a desperate man

It really is pathetic, isn't it? I've counted at least 6 new articles of him expressing an interest in the job. All with different quotes on a different day.

This!

At least the Hand of God only did it once

Seeing as MacDonald keeps saying that he'll decide his future after the Everton game, I think I'll wait until then and pop up to my local Ladbrokes and stick a fiver on Bob Bradley to get the job - then he won't.

Bob Bradley reminds me of when David Platt was trying to get the Villa job after the Randy takeover. He must have spoken to the press countless times.

He should try a smaller club in Europe before trying his hand at the Premier League. He'd be a disaster IMHO, but I'd still get behind the man.