Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Richard, is that ITK or just a hunch?
Bit of both. Had a feeling, asked a question was told I might not be too far off the mark in thinking he was amongst those in for it.

Although my source has been wrong before, and spectacularly so.!! So take it with a pinch of salt I guess. Dont go wasting thousands at paddy power !!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being totally honest, I just hope it is Klinnsman and that the delay is in him getting his backroom staff sorted.

I think that would give everyone a lift if he were to be named as the manager.

I'm not getting my hopes up until I see him at VP though.

Personally I want an older, experienced manager. Someone who will get the respect of the players instantly and can hit the ground running.

I understand the desire for a younger manager who can build a legacy but I don't think there are many available at the moment.

Ideally I'd want Hitzfeld but that'll never happen.

Being totally honest, I just hope it is Klinnsman and that the delay is in him getting his backroom staff sorted.

I think that would give everyone a lift if he were to be named as the manager.

I'm not getting my hopes up until I see him at VP though.

i hope your gith c4rvillan.

The one that would be a worthy MON replacement are:-

Hughes

Jol

Moyes

They all look difficult to get - esp for a chairman who is a rookie in this area. The next clutch of Candidates would be:-

Allardyce

Pullis

Maybe Grayson

Not exactly great - which is where I think Curbishley comes into the running - a comparable record to Allardyce & Pullis - but is available and said he would be interested - its a gamble - but unless we can lure one from the first group - I don't see many alternatives.

What a barrel of laughs you are mate Shocked

It's football, it goes up and down, you enjoy the good times as much as you resent the bad times but you get over it. In six months time Sunday will be a distant memory......I was mortified yesterday but today is a whole new ball game

Yeah it is only football at the end of the day. You have to endure the bad times to enjoy the good times more..& whatever the doom & gloom currently - there will be good times at B6 to come I'm sure!

When you watch the struggle for life that IS most of Pakistan at the moment - kind of puts it all into perspective.

If we read between the lines of the Generals latest post I think we can fairly take it as evidence that we will not be getting a big name, rather we will be getting someone in desperate enough for the job, but us fans aren't desperate for him to take it ie a Bob Bradley or someone along those lines.

Last week General stated we would get the best man in for the job. Now all the talented managers are at clubs, or doing something else....yeh..

If we read between the lines of the Generals latest post I think we can fairly take it as evidence that we will not be getting a big name, rather we will be getting someone in desperate enough for the job, but us fans aren't desperate for him to take it ie a Bob Bradley or someone along those lines.

Last week General stated we would get the best man in for the job. Now all the talented managers are at clubs, or doing something else....yeh..

So are we meant to force these managers to join us our, by kidnaping them?

We cannot force people to come!

Hes right all the current decent managers are employed, otherwise they wouldn't be employed would they?

You need to get real its not football manager.

So are we meant to force these managers to join us our, by kidnaping them?

We cannot force people to come!

Hes right all the current decent managers are employed, otherwise they wouldn't be employed would they?

You need to get real its not football manager.

No, we can approach other clubs and pay a compensation package.