Shaving your man garden :-)

b6bloke

Do you shave your body excluding face?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave your body excluding face?

• I shave my sack only
    • arm pits and chest
    • I have the full sack,chest, back and crack
    • None! put a blade near mine and you die!

Tried to tidy up down there once when I was a little younger and a little more self conscious, but just ended up cutting the biffin bridge to ribbons. Needless to say I won't be venturing down there again.

First time I shaved it I cut my bollock and right on the hinge of my peen

Put me off for a long time, had to tackle it the time after with scissors first, I guess a bit like when the grass on a lawn gets so long that the lawnmower just won't have it

Now I keep it very short-haired. It is comfy, and as mentioned above makes john look much more respectable...lord knows I need every helping hand I can get...

anyone used veet? does it make your hair grow back thicker?

This may already have bin Dunne but NEVER ever use veet on the old fella or the balls. It will burn you and leave you blistered weeping and miserable.

Moving to other parts of the body. Has anyone ever shaved their chest? Mine is bloody hairy and it pops out of the top of my t-shirts/shirts. I'm considering doing something about it, but I like it in a way...

anyone used veet? does it make your hair grow back thicker?

This may already have bin Dunne but NEVER ever use veet on the old fella or the balls. It will burn you and leave you blistered weeping and miserable.

Use veet down below and have had issues. As long as you dont keep it on for a long time it does the job fairly well!

Â