Barry Bannan

villianusa

Bannan needs to start. He got a key pass. That might be shown on MOTD if the effort went close.

So you didn't actually see the game, you just saw the statistics show a key pass and in turn hope that it was indeed just that. Incredible.

• Like 4

Bannan needs to start. He got a key pass. That might be shown on MOTD if the effort went close.

So you didn't actually see the game, you just saw the statistics show a key pass and in turn hope that it was indeed just that. Incredible.

Con doesn't watch football, he scans the match statistics and makes his judgements from those.

• Like 2

There were 23 key passes in the game. In every game there are LOADS.

These are not big moments. They do not mean anything significant. To state a player should be started as they did a SINGLE key pass (whatever one of those is) when the likes of Puncheon and Dikgacoi did more key passes is nothing short of nonsensicle, ignorant hogwash.

Goodnight.

• Like 4

Con doesn't watch football, he scans the match statistics and makes his judgements from those.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was genuinely true.

Con treats football like Moneyball. And you just can't do that with Football. There are so many other varying factors.

How could he see it from Bannans wardrobe?

I've said this before so I'm sorry to repeat myself but Con seems like a intelligent man in other threads on VT, but there is something about Barry Bannan that turns his mind into complete mush.

That's why I disagree with anyone that claims Con is a troll, I genuinely think he believes this shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was genuinely true.

Con treats football like Moneyball. And you just can't do that with Football. There are so many other varying factors.

He doesn't really. Moneyball is about finding market inefficiencies in sports, generally using stats. Con is using stats that don't even say much about players, nothing moneyball about it.