Barry Bannan

villianusa

Crystal Palace have still won more games/points with Bannan than without him since the uptick in form from early November, including the purple patch 4 wins in 7 games. His final start was the 0-1 loss to Man City away when he set up a whole bunch of chances. It's really inexplicable why Pulis keeps him on the bench. I suspect he only played him initially because he was popular with the fans and in the hope he would fail and give him a chance to drop him. He didn't but he didn't want to play him anyway and thought he could do without. Time will tell if he has to recall him to help bail Palace out again.

j0whGWeOlTD4r.PNG

Edited by Con

Crystal Palace have still won more games/points with Bannan than without him since the uptick in form from early November, including the purple patch 4 wins in 7 games. His final start was the 0-1 loss to Man City away when he set up a whole bunch of chances. It's really inexplicable why Pulis keeps him on the bench. I suspect he only played him initially because he was popular with the fans and in the hope he would fail and give him a chance to drop him. He didn't but he didn't want to play him anyway and thought he could do without. Time will tell if he has to recall him to help bail Palace out again.

j0whGWeOlTD4r.PNG

Who gives a toss?

• Like 3

j0whGWeOlTD4r.PNG

Who gives a toss?

Con does

Con, you have entertained me over the years with all this spiel but you're even beginning to bore the absolute pants off of me now. Why don't you just give up. If he is good he will forge a career in the Premier League. If he isn't he won't. It really is as simple as that.

Your stats are boring, irrelevant and a complete waste of your time creating them and everyone elses time having to read them.