Barry Bannan

villianusa

Is he injured or just dropped?

Dropped because of his Liverpool performance. Was absolutely dreadful and hasn't been seen again since... and hopefully we won't see him again.

Yeap because we're doing great without him now (Y) :). Delph is really really good....

I'm guessing he is dropped so not to put too much pressure on Westwood and Delph.

It's difficult to comprehend otherwise, unless he is injured, why you leave one of your best players out of the squad.

I'm guessing he is dropped so not to put too much pressure on Westwood and Delph.

It's difficult to comprehend otherwise, unless he is injured, why you leave one of your best players out of the squad.

Give it a rest, bannan is no-way near one of our best players...Utter garbage more like!!

On a massive wind up now.

Bannan played in the reverse fixture at Villa part. Nearly won that game. This game we had nothing... slightly better in the second half. El Ahmadi on form could do a Bannan job?

:)

We're shit and going down without him. These are the facts I'm afraid.

You are right. It's self-sabotage not playing him. 

There is certainly an argument to be had for playing him, but that's over egging it a bit. He hasn't really provided enough via assists or goals to be considered 'the best crosser in the league' or a 'nailed on starter' etc.