Match Thread

andykeenan

Its a shame these younger players wont be given more of a chance unless MON changes tact.

He likes his set 11 so the only chance they will have is the odd sub and its hard to make an impact there.

Hope MON's changes his mind.

I'm with you on this one Jez.

because you have said yourself that "nothing he does will change your view of him".

that is an incredibly closed view to have. Leave yourself open to the possibility that he may be better than you currently perceive.

You have closed your mind on him already mate. That is a shame, and not a very mature standpoint, as you don't leave much wriggle roon were he to "come good" in your eyes.

If someone thought you were shit at something, then if you became good at it, would you hope that they would change their minds? You have closed that avenue for yourself with Carlos, which is a shame.

I've given him 2 years, is this not long enough for an £8m defender to come good?

So you've given up on him then?

I think he's "come good" already fella. He excelled when played at CH last season, IMO. I'm sorry you are unable to see that.

In about 7 games then? Imo he's terrible, I could look good next to Dunne

Its a shame these younger players wont be given more of a chance unless MON changes tact.

He likes his set 11 so the only chance they will have is the odd sub and its hard to make an impact there.

I'm with you on this one Jez.

He will play them loads in the Europa Cup. He was playing them two years ago in that comp and they were still in nappies back then...

I really don't think MON has done anything else than given the young kids the time they need to develop and that he sees them more ready this season than last. I think the Albrighton injury came at a very bad time for him, and probably postponed the development a bit.