Match Thread

andykeenan

Cuellar on the bench where he belongs, looks very weak though
Comments like that SGC do your credibility no good at all imo. Cuellar is a damn good player.

I don't rate him, nothing he does will change this

what a childish viewpoint to have.

how so? I think he's an average footballer at very best with no technical ability

Comments like that SGC do your credibility no good at all imo. Cuellar is a damn good player.

how so? I think he's an average footballer at very best with no technical ability

and yet he's a premier league footballer who gets paid shit loads of cash for it.....

Can't be as bad as you say or are you posting for effect???

Did you watch him against Man City away? I know we lost that match but Cuellar was awesome.

SSN Reporter suggests it's the Carew show so far

Lol now watch him go missing for the next 3 months. On his day he is a world class striker, its such a pity he's so inconsistent! :x

Thought albrighton was the standout player versus Bohemians on the weekend...the players seem to have a bit of confidence in him as well as they kept feeding himthe ball...hoping for a few appearances early on..reminds me of the young beckham

because you have said yourself that "nothing he does will change your view of him".

that is an incredibly closed view to have. Leave yourself open to the possibility that he may be better than you currently perceive.

You have closed your mind on him already mate. That is a shame, and not a very mature standpoint, as you don't leave much wriggle roon were he to "come good" in your eyes.

If someone thought you were shit at something, then if you became good at it, would you hope that they would change their minds? You have closed that avenue for yourself with Carlos, which is a shame.

Technical ability, usually isn't the first thing you look for when signing a centre back. Seen as their job is to defend after all.

You still need a certain amount to play in the prem...what are his qualities? He's seen as a God on here for some reason, he can't header, he's slow, clumsy, constantly mistimes challenges, he's dreadful

because you have said yourself that "nothing he does will change your view of him".

that is an incredibly closed view to have. Leave yourself open to the possibility that he may be better than you currently perceive.

You have closed your mind on him already mate. That is a shame, and not a very mature standpoint, as you don't leave much wriggle roon were he to "come good" in your eyes.

If someone thought you were shit at something, then if you became good at it, would you hope that they would change their minds? You have closed that avenue for yourself with Carlos, which is a shame.

I've given him 2 years, is this not long enough for an £8m defender to come good?

Its a shame these younger players wont be given more of a chance unless MON changes tact.

He likes his set 11 so the only chance they will have is the odd sub and its hard to make an impact there.

Hope MON's changes his mind.

Technical ability, usually isn't the first thing you look for when signing a centre back. Seen as their job is to defend after all.

You still need a certain amount to play in the prem...what are his qualities? He's seen as a God on here for some reason, he can't header, he's slow, clumsy, constantly mistimes challenges, he's dreadful

decent on the ball, great timer of tackles, good in the air, good reader of the game, reasonable pace.

I think you have simply closed your mind fella, which is not a great POV to take.

I've given him 2 years, is this not long enough for an £8m defender to come good?

So you've given up on him then?

I think he's "come good" already fella. He excelled when played at CH last season, IMO. I'm sorry you are unable to see that.