Match Thread

andykeenan

I am going , taking the misses and little one i have drummed the John Carew song into her so if u see a little girl with Emily 3 on her back singing the John Carew song that'll be her .

I dont really know what to expect from this game, 2 seasons ago it was a cracker though i sense we wont see much of the first team squad , it would be nice to see us win i dont really care about the score line .

What pub is used by away fans near to Bescot?

king george v, lots of villa in there last time. and that's where i'll be. to quote football ground guide..

It is about a 15 minute walk away, opposite the Morrisons Supermarket. If you are walking from the stadium, go out of the official car parks and down towards McDonalds. Go past McDonalds on your right and take a left hand turn into Wallowes Lane. At the end of the lane turn left onto the main road and the pub is just setback on the left.

My quiet little trip to the bescot with my boy has now been hijacked! :(

Now got to take the missus, daughter and her friend, on the plus side I can now have a beer do they still let away fans in the social club at the ground?

My quiet little trip to the bescot with my boy has now been hijacked! :(

Now got to take the missus, daughter and her friend, on the plus side I can now have a beer do they still let away fans in the social club at the ground?

I heard the social club had been shut down , dont know how true it was though mind .

if u see a little girl with emile 3 on her back singing the John Carew song that'll be her.

Did you name your daughter after Heskey? :P

Nice and local for me this one. I could walk. But I'm not going to.

--------------------Friedel-------------------

Beye-------Collins--------Davies---Shorey

Albrighton--Reo-Coker--Sidwell---Bannan

------------Carew-------Weimann. ---------

Subs: Lowry, Clark, Lichaj, Parish, Hogg, Salifou, Cuellar.

Interesting combination up front, and the workrate of Albrighton, Bannan and Weimann coupled with the know how and power of Carew might just work.

So, still no world cup players and Petrov, Dunne, Cuellar, Agbonlahor and Young all given the night off.

Unusual pre-season so far.

I dont suppose there is any kind of commentary on this game?
Live text coverage on official site (free) and radio coverage on AVTV (subscription only)

Cheers!