Vuvuzelas at Villa Park

bakerbob

Should Villa ban Vuvuzelas  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Should Villa ban Vuvuzelas

• Yes
    • No

Already been allowed into Villa Park - I was there in 1966, Uwe Seller played for West Germany against Argentina I recall.

:-) :-)

I think you have to be of a certain age to appreciate that one - a chuckle maker

Already been allowed into Villa Park - I was there in 1966, Uwe Seller played for West Germany against Argentina I recall.

:-) :-)

I think you have to be of a certain age to appreciate that one - a chuckle maker

Only it was shaped slightly differently in those days if that one on the left is anything to go by...

Seeler.JPG

I don't think it will have much affect if they're allowed. It's not like there is going to be enough to create the constant drone that was present at the world cup and people will soon get board of them anyway.

its very easy to replicate the noise by just making a nasaly shout. just for a laugh when we play away at the grounds its banned we should all just do that.

(i hate them by the way and think anyone with one in VP should have it snapped in front of them)

I can't honestly believe there are 45 odd people on here who have voted no.

I'm all for liberty etc but an instrument that on it's own has been proven to be louder than a chainsaw but with a more annoying noise should not be allowed anywhere near a football stadium. It worked in Africa because it's a very typical African instrument but I would be quite prone to shoving it up the users arse if it was near me.

I think Blackpool are encouraging them. I think it would be kind of cool if it was one teams "thing". Just not so much our team. Barnet are known as the Bee's arn't they? They should give them out at their games.

I don't think you would actually need to ban them at VP, I can't see more than 10 people bothering to bring one, then they will be bored of it by the second home game.

Unless B6 has been magically transported to the outskirts of Capetown during the summer, the only bloody answer is yes they should be banned. They're a South African thing, not an English one.

I'm against a ban, I suggest the club give free ones to everyone instead of the flags of the last few seasons, I'm thinking of various ways of winding up the hi-vis renta nazis with my claret and blue Vuvuzela

Having been to South Africa and had them all around me at the matches I went to, they really aren't that bad.

Certainly a lot better than some annoying c-unit moaning about every misplaced pass and writing off every chance, only to go "Oh" and look a bit disappointed when we score.

Yeah, the annoyance is a bit overhyped IMO.

Leeds United have slapped a ban on the use of vuvuzelas at Elland Road.

The plastic horns proved hugely controversial at this summer's World Cup, with complaints that their racket spoiled the atmosphere at matches.

United chairman Ken Bates said: "They make a dreadful noise (and] frankly we can do without it.

"I like all the Leeds songs and the atmosphere our fans create without those awful things."

Need more clubs(all) to do that :-)