Vuvuzelas at Villa Park

bakerbob

Should Villa ban Vuvuzelas  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Should Villa ban Vuvuzelas

• Yes
    • No

people -pay their money and should be allowed create their own atmosphere. Not like their bringing flares into teh ground

eh? Make their own atmosphere yes! Sing, Shout, jump around as much as you like. In fact flares can only add to the atmosphere! They pay their money so they should be allowed to spoil it for everyone else who also "pays their money"? Why should they be allowed to do that!!?

What is the point of this thread? Vuvuzelas are the most annoying things known to man, of course they should be banned. Imagine sme idiot sitting next to you blowing on one of those for the whole match, violence 80's style would return in a flash.

What is the point of this thread? Vuvuzelas are the most annoying things known to man, of course they should be banned. Imagine sme idiot sitting next to you blowing on one of those for the whole match, violence 80's style would return in a flash.

The one positive note is that it would make a good weapon to beat them with... :D 8) 8)

Look, Vuvuzelas are not part of the English football game, if we don't want to fill in the corners of Villa park because it's not in the style of English grounds do you think we should bring in these things to replace singing??? Never, they must be banned, I love hearing Villa fans, particularly our away support out sing all.

There are a lot of things that are not traditionally part of the English game that you might see in a stadium on any given weekend. Should they be banned too ? Why the hunger to ban stuff? A bit final, no?

I vote no, unless everyone in the lower North gets a red tunic and a rifle.

Makes our annual trip to the opposite end of the Spion Kop more interesting too :twisted: Pew pew, pew pew.

The fad will die out eventually. Banning anything makes you look like a joyless bastard.
True, but in this case a joyless bastard who still has his hearing intact, and hasn't caught swine flu from the fan three rows behind him. Ban them!

Where's the don't care option?

If I'm honest, I think Vuvuzela's at VP will only lift the atmosphere, simply because people will outsing them as not many will bring them and with those playing, people will want to outsing them or make a song about them which only lightens up the atmosphere. There's hardly going to be thousands of them so it wouldn't be that bad.

No because banning them make you look like joyless bastards.

How about we don't ban them, but we encourage a policy of "Blow that thing anywhere near me and I'll shove it where the sun don't shine"? Not banning it, but no one will bring them :D

Win win.