RESERVES : 2010/11 season/stats - Chelsea are champions

BOF

poor technical covers alot of areas . since you have seen him play so much , surely you can fill me in .

i haven't seen him play much, you don't need to, to judge a player's technical ability, i think it can be judged in about 5 mins of watching a player

Skysports.com understands Barnsley are poised to seal a summer swoop for Aston Villa youngster Harry Forrester.

The young forward looks set to leave Villa Park in the summer and the Tykes have moved quickly to secure his services.

Forrester has impressed during his time with the Midlands outfit's academy and reserve sides and is now poised to be given the opportunity to continue his career with the Championship side.

Oakwell boss Mark Robins has invited the talented and versatile attacker to join the South Yorkshire side for training ahead of his expected switch at the end of the season.

Forrester has been capped at youth level for England and has featured alongside the likes of Nathan Delfouneso for Villa's second string.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_6899349,00.html

Thought he was brilliant v Liverpool, probably best for his career though?

Don't understand this. Loan maybe??

Skysports.com understands Barnsley are poised to seal a summer swoop for Aston Villa youngster Harry Forrester.

The young forward looks set to leave Villa Park in the summer and the Tykes have moved quickly to secure his services.

Forrester has impressed during his time with the Midlands outfit's academy and reserve sides and is now poised to be given the opportunity to continue his career with the Championship side.

Oakwell boss Mark Robins has invited the talented and versatile attacker to join the South Yorkshire side for training ahead of his expected switch at the end of the season.

Forrester has been capped at youth level for England and has featured alongside the likes of Nathan Delfouneso for Villa's second string.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_6899349,00.html

Thought he was brilliant v Liverpool, probably best for his career though?

Don't understand this. Loan maybe??

no i think it's permanent,

I'd be surprised if it wasn't permanent. The wording of it coupled with his contract expiration seem to me to add up to a permanent move. It's a very decent level to start off at, so someone thinks he's up to it. I'll enjoy tracking his career, as I do with most of our ex-Villans.

Wolves condemn the Hammers to 4th place thanks to a brace from 19 year old Irish rightback Matt Doherty. Next up is Arsenal's title challenge today.

[table color=#bccde9:84557ea185][row][mcol]27/04[mcol]Wolverhampton Wanderers[mcol]3-1[mcol]West Ham United[row][mcol][col]

goal.gif 26' Matthew Doherty

goal.gif 50' Matthew Doherty

goal.gif 54' Johnny Gorman[col][col]goal.gif 3' Julian Faubert

[/table]

Arsenal's final game finishes 0-0. That gives Chelsea 2 games to overhaul Arsenal's 2pt lead. First up is an away trip to Man Citeh on the 5th of May and they finish with a home tie with Wolves on the 9th.

[table color=#bccde9:2ce09ac8dd][row][mcol]28/04[mcol]Manchester United[mcol]0-0[mcol]Arsenal[row][mcol][col][col][col][/table]

Chelsea making life difficult for themselves. They've one game left which they must win. Home to Wolves next Monday. If they fail to win, Arsenal win the Southern Title and await the winner of Man Utd v Blackburn in the final.

[table color=#bccde9:eb6a152f9e][row][mcol]05/05[mcol]Manchester City[mcol]4-0[mcol]Chelsea[row][mcol][col]goal.gif John Guidetti

goal.gif Abdisalam Ibrahim

goal.gif Harry Bunn

goal.gif James Poole[col][col][/table]

Man United play Blackburn tonight to see who faces Chelsea in the final. The final will be played "week commencing 16th"...

Blackburn meet Chelsea in next week's final.

[table color=#bccde9:d35872031d][row][mcol]11/05[mcol]Manchester United[mcol]1-2[mcol]Blackburn Rovers[row][mcol][col]

goal.gif 65' Davide Petrucci (p)[col][col]goal.gif 21' Ruben Rochina

goal.gif 31' Ruben Rochina

[/table]

RESERVE LEAGUE FINAL @ STAMFORD BRIDGE

[table color=#bccde9:62d60971f9][row][mcol]16/05[mcol]Chelsea[mcol]v

(@19:05)[mcol]Blackburn Rovers[row][mcol][col][col][col][/table]

I imagine top scorer Fabio Borini will have mixed emotions missing this game in favour of Swansea's playoff with Notts Forest.

HALF TIME SCORE

[table color=#bccde9:9e3874ff40][row][mcol]16/05[mcol]Chelsea[mcol]0-1

(HT)[mcol]Blackburn Rovers[row][mcol][col][col][col]goal.gif 19' Mauro Formica[/table]

FULL TIME SCORE

Chelsea are champions!

[table color=#bccde9:e1f95777ae][row][mcol]16/05[mcol]Chelsea[mcol]1-1[mcol]Blackburn Rovers[row][mcol][col]

goal.gif 80' Todd Kane[col][col]goal.gif 19' Mauro Formica

[row][mcol][mcol]Penalties[mcol]5-4[mcol]Penalties[row][mcol][col]goal.gif Conor Clifford

goal.gif Gokhan Tore

goal.gif Milan Lalkovic

goal.gif Adam Phillip

goal.gif Michael Woods[mcol][col]goal.gif Josh Morris

goal.gif James Knowles

goal.gif Andy Parry

X Michael Potts

goal.gif Jason Lowe[/table]