Anyone going to this?

Coleshill_Villa24

Oscar Cardozo 73rd minute 2-1. About 5 yards offside but where the assistant couldn't stop flagging first half...he hasn't flagged once against Benfica.

Felipe Menezes 76th minute 3-1. Free-kick from the edge of the area.

85th minute. Ruben Amorim with the 4-1...this is getting embarassing :lol:

5-4 to Benfica at the penaltys. How will play Villa tomorrow? Any young players?

I hope Villa will play their youngsters.

We only have young players. We have 8 teenagers, 9 players aged 20-23 and a couple of 32+ oldtimers.

Benfica had 20 top players today on the pitch and deserved the win. We just couldn't make any subs because we have to play tomorrow as well and it cost us. Add to that that Benfica scored at least 1 offisde goal. I'm not sure about the first goal. The assistant ref was a joke...7 offsides for us and 0 for Benfica :evil:

I think we may play a few young players. Guzan, Albrighton, Weimann, Clark, Lichaj may all play. Guzan isn't that young really, just inexperienced. I think we'll try to win this tournament for the prize money :) so I think we'll play a few more youngsters against Feyenoord because they are the weaker out of the two as shown in the match last night.

But this tournament is just set up for Benfica to win. They're the only team to get a rest. Arsenal do exactly the same in Emirates cup. Not complaining though, it's only pre-season.

I think we may play a few young players. Guzan, Albrighton, Weimann, Clark, Lichaj may all play. Guzan isn't that young really, just inexperienced. I think we'll try to win this tournament for the prize money :) so I think we'll play a few more youngsters against Feyenoord because they are the weaker out of the two as shown in the match last night.

But this tournament is just set up for Benfica to win. They're the only team to get a rest. Arsenal do exactly the same in Emirates cup. Not complaining though, it's only pre-season.

The same thing occured with Benfica at a tournament in Guimarães (Benfica, Guimarães and Groningen). We played 2 days in a row. We still won that :D

The same thing occured with Benfica at a tournament in Guimarães (Benfica, Guimarães and Groningen). We played 2 days in a row. We still won that :D

But in that tournament Benfica are by far the best team. :)

Should be a fairly easy match against Feyenoord but we'll probably struggle against Benfica. But then again we did lose to Bohemians :)

I just heard that a stand has collapsed yesterday after the game. 1 Benfica fan has been seriously injured and been transported by helicopter and several others have been injured. 1 very young child has been very fortunate falling a long way but being perfectly ok.

This is very sad news :(

Â