The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think he feels more English and he only plays for Ireland because it allows him to play at a higher level - Ireland U21s as opposed to England U19s.

And that's based on what exactly? :lol:

He said it himself.

I dont think someone who feels english posts pictures of themselves proudly in an ireland top, as i said it seems like he identifies more with ireland despite being born and raised in brum which is fine. 

Said he was supporting England at Euro 2012.

I dont think someone who feels english posts pictures of themselves proudly in an ireland top, as i said it seems like he identifies more with ireland despite being born and raised in brum which is fine.

If the boy is going to be the superstar that everyone hopes, then better that he chooses Ireland, as he will be selected far more easily than for England, owing to England's tiny selection quota for non-top 4 + Manure players. The pressure may then be on him to go to a club where he can get selected for England.

If he chooses Ireland we could have a happy Villa player, playing regular international football. Perfect!

sure cause he is born in England don't mean he is English if his parents and family is irish anyway his debate should be is wheather he will be good enough he is for villa and Ireland as well

No goals or assists recently.

Coming to the end of a tiring first season. Has been played as a substitute, and substituted off - as he was yesterday.

Has been playing fewer minutes since the injury to Carruthers at MK Dons. I wonder if that is just coincidence.

Edited by Con

Hopefully the new manager next year will give him a chance.

Trying to poison every thread possible, ey chap?

There will be no new manager, but I fully expect Jack to be given a chance next season.

• Like 2

Â