The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

So he's certainly a winger then or at least a wide midfielder? No chance he might develop into a number ten type player at any point?

In terms of play he actually reminds me a bit of Steven Pienaar,someone who's out wide but always drifts in and can chip in with goals. Hopefully he can do that in time in the prem.

So.. he comes back to Villa, has a great season with us in 14/15 and gets a call up to the England first team. Would he do it Kev? Belated birthday wishes too mate!

I think it would depend on his situation with ireland. If he wasn't enjoying his time at ireland and/or they didnt want to call him up for their first team then yeah he would. But a first team call up for any international side next year is wishful thinking ! And cheers mate haha

Jack spoke to petrov after his charity game which we attended today and we found out martin o'neil actually rang up petrov to ask about jack (probably because noel king put jack forward aswell). And petrov said he is ready ( Petrov was jacks coach earlier on in the season for the villa u21s) . But apparently MON felt that the irish u21 match was of more importance as it was a must win match. Very surprising tbh... just cant imagine jack getting called up to the irish senior team at such a young age. Im not expecting a call up tbf not so soon anyway.

Stan also said he mentioned to PL that he thinks Jacks ready for first team for villa and doesn't think he should be playing for a league one side. Such a legend.

Didn't stan also recommend Tonev? Wouldn't really trust his judgement ;)

Jack spoke to petrov after his charity game which we attended today and we found out martin o'neil actually rang up petrov to ask about jack (probably because noel king put jack forward aswell). And petrov said he is ready ( Petrov was jacks coach earlier on in the season for the villa u21s) . But apparently MON felt that the irish u21 match was of more importance as it was a must win match. Very surprising tbh... just cant imagine jack getting called up to the irish senior team at such a young age. Im not expecting a call up tbf not so soon anyway.

Stan also said he mentioned to PL that he thinks Jacks ready for first team for villa and doesn't think he should be playing for a league one side. Such a legend.

Didn't stan also recommend Tonev? Wouldn't really trust his judgement ;)

Was thinking the same. Such a shame, had high hopes for Jack.

I don't think he can this season? Isn't he at Notts County for the remainder?

Next season however, I think we'll be seeing him in the frame.

Apologises I thought his loan ran out before end of the season.

I don't think he can this season? Isn't he at Notts County for the remainder?

Next season however, I think we'll be seeing him in the frame.

Apologises I thought his loan ran out before end of the season.

No need to apologise mate, I'm not sure myself!

Â