The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

the guy who got sent off - Spencer - didn't play in the previous game when they had a guy sent off. he wasn't even on the subs bench because he was signed during the last transfer window. a 22-year-old striker from Huddersfield.

Huddersfield must have known what they were doing because they signed Lolley to replace him!

Waste of a good performance for Jack. must be exasperated. He cannot do anything more than score one and set up the second but the team lost so the performance counts for nothing.

Counts for nothing for County. I'm only concerned about Jack's development as a player and a goal and an assist tell me he is developing and the experience is doing him good. 

Absolutely but he won't be able to enjoy his performance as much because the other players in the squad will be pissed.

the guy who got sent off - Spencer - didn't play in the previous game when they had a guy sent off. he wasn't even on the subs bench because he was signed during the last transfer window. a 22-year-old striker from Huddersfield.

Huddersfield must have known what they were doing because they signed Lolley to replace him!

Waste of a good performance for Jack. must be exasperated. He cannot do anything more than score one and set up the second but the team lost so the performance counts for nothing.

Counts for nothing for County. I'm only concerned about Jack's development as a player and a goal and an assist tell me he is developing and the experience is doing him good. 

Absolutely but he won't be able to enjoy his performance as much because the other players in the squad will be pissed.

plus he gets to learn what it's like to lose all the time ahead of making it into the villa first team!

• Like 1

plus he gets to learn what it's like to lose all the time ahead of making it into the villa first team!

I'm sure Lambert will take note of his pickhimselfupandgoagainability.

• Like 1

Was chatting to a friend who was at the game.

He reckons Jacks class was obvious but he didn’t have the best of games overall, Gave the ball away cheaply and was blowing with half an hour to go.

Obviously they were down to 10 so that would be a factor. His decision making will improve with experience

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/king-tips-villa-starlet-grealish-for-bright-future-260141.html

Seems like MON was considering jack for a callup against serbia. Still think it will be a while until he gets one as standing out in league one doesn't mean that much, even for an 18 year old. But good to know that he's keeping an eye open.

Regarding King, hes a great manager who really is down to earth. Been in the game long enough and im very glad jacks playing under him.

Regarding Jack, I have nothing else more to say but the fact that ireland is his foreseeable plan and none of this has changed. England at this moment in time is a non-starter. Unfortunately I cant see the future so I wont make any silly predictions but hes enjoying his time and I hope he doesn't take any of this for granted. It would be an honour for Jack to play for his international club as well as villa !

Edited by kevangrealish
  • Like 2

People are assuming here that Jack regards himself as English.  It strikes me that he is very proud of his Irish background and views Ireland as the country he would love to represent.  Just because you're born in a stable doesn't make you a horse - I'd say it's the dream of every player to pull on the shirt of their country and the famous green shirt is obviously the shirt for Jack.  Good luck to the lad for going with his heart and family.

• Like 1

Â