The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

The only thing that throws me off is that his avatar doesn't show up anywhere else online. A reverse image search shows up nothing and those Tweets are so new that Google wouldn't have cached them yet. That avatar is completely new to the Internet. 

So you might be right that he google searched an image that he knew would be online already. 

Cropped? Altered metadata? Whatever ?

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He is young, he played well for us at times. I can see him coming good. I can also see him fizzling like you say mind. But it looks like Spurs is gonna find out this season, they dont have choice now do they?  :)

He has bits of his game, i like and bits I don't like....a bit slow in thought for me.

needs to sharpen his game up, to get me interested....lacks urgency at times.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Just seen a headline on Football.london. “Aston Villa to offer Grealish new deal, but he could still leave at the end of the season”. Desperate I see the first word that comes to mind. The next headline will be something like, Villa to lose Grealish at the end of the 2033 season!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Cropped? Altered metadata? Whatever ?

Looks like the image is a personal one taken at this event:

https://twitter.com/jimwhite/status/618794329331646465

Initially thought it was cropped -- Same clothes etc. -- but the poses are slightly different. 

Maybe it is him?! Come online to 'sort all this out' might be the sort of thing a working-class-I'm-going-to-sort-it-out-for-my-lad sort of dad might do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Turn off the f-ing fax machines club officials...log out of the inbox...just in case any last-minute paperwork comes through.

for Richards or McCormack?

bet they have been sweating.

?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We've got to be careful though, as even though the window has slammed shut, Sky Sports, The Mirror and Twitter are reporting that due to his disappointment at not being able to join lovely, lovely Spuds he may fly around the Earth in an effort to reverse time in a bid to push the deal through.

Related imageUnconfirmed footage from an unreliable saucy IDK

#soupyjaykeygreeleesh

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Time to celebrate him staying! Hope he gets a good reception on Saturday.

shame he can't join in with us.

perhaps under the circumstances....the least said the better.

Edited by TRO

Disaster of a transfer window for Spurs - haven't signed a single player and have too few home grown players so their squad will be a man down. Pochettino won't be one bit happy with Levy - I'm sure he'll be watching how Real Madrid's new manager gets on with interest....

Â