The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Might put the end to it if real.

I'm impressed with the dedication some people have to waste their time. Why post this ffs? 

The idiot just took the photo (and 'copyright' notice) from this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2820112/Jack-Grealish-reminisces-Aston-Villa-winger-posts-childhood-picture-Paul-Merson.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Isn't his dads name Kevin as well though? spelt with an 'i' and not an 'a'?

If anybody could be arsed they could look back at this thread from the beginning as I recall Kevan used to post quite a lot about Jack and his development

Yes Dad is Kevin, brother is Kevan.

I'm sure Kevan will confirm if real or not.

8 minutes ago, jim said:

Yes Dad is Kevin, brother is Kevan.

I'm sure Kevan will confirm if real or not.

It's not real. As @KevinRichardsonsMoustache stated the image was taken from a daily mail article. You'd think if it was legit that Jack's dad would post up an image that doesn't have a watermark in the corner. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Might put the end to it if real.

If real, its very interesting for a couple of points (apart from the obvious).

1. Confirms that he will likely stay come what may;
  2. He has actually spoken with other clubs so offers may have been accepted or allowed to at least talk - showing how much media don't know; 
  3. The apology is to Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal - suggests to me that these were the clubs being spoken to. Why not mention Man Utd/City/Liverpool? Spurs were obvious ones in the media but were Chelsea and Arsenal making enquiries too? 
  4. Whilst the photo with Merson is easily available, I can't track down his profile picture...

2 minutes ago, Daweii said:

It's not real. As @KevinRichardsonsMoustache stated the image was taken from a daily mail article. You'd think if it was legit that Jack's dad would post up an image that doesn't have a watermark in the corner. 

if that's the case it really makes you wonder who does that...a villa fan looking for attention, or blues looking for a wind up. either way it's very strange behaviour...

5 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I mean, the real Kev Grealish could have easily just searched for the insane as it's easier than taking through his gallery.

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Yes but it is easier just to google the image than search through his own archives and what not.

I choose to believe it's real, and Jack will be here until he retires, and we will win the CL. Happy days.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

if that's the case it really makes you wonder who does that...a villa fan looking for attention, or blues looking for a wind up. either way it's very strange behaviour...

A kid on his summer holidays and with too much time on his hands I suspect. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

It probably isn't Putin. I don't think the Internet Research Agency has any interest in Jack. 

Meanwhile, away from the geopolitical crisis that is fake news, some kid in Gravelly Hill is v pleased with himself for gaining 800+ follows for his fake account. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes but it is easier just to google the image than search through his own archives and what not.

I choose to believe it's real, and Jack will be here until he retires, and we will win the CL. Happy days.

The only thing that throws me off is that his avatar doesn't show up anywhere else online. A reverse image search shows up nothing and those Tweets are so new that Google wouldn't have cached them yet. That avatar is completely new to the Internet. 

So you might be right that he google searched an image that he knew would be online already. 

• Like 1

Â