The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

54 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Play them all together. You don't have to play every game with a DM.

you don't.....but someone has to get their foot in.....when offensive players are not on the attack, they have to call on their defensive skills.....thats why its not enough to be one dimensional and have aspirations for promotion.....one dimensional players usually end up mid table.

having the opposition run at the 2 central defenders is not ideal.

but it is all about dominating your position....no passengers

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, John said:

Simon Jordan summed up Levy so well on Talksport yesterday " Spurs like to do deals where they get everything for nothing and 10% off" :clap:

Yeah I enjoyed that too.

Rare.

Can't stand Simon Jordan

Positive news and credit to the new owners for showing some metal against clubs like Spurs. 

A possible release clause connected to a new deal for Jack would make sense, I don't think many fans would begrudge him a move away if we fail to get promoted this season. Just a shame to see the media with big stiffies for the London clubs again. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Is that fella for real or is it a wind up? Or was it pretending to be real at first but now acting like it was a wind up all along

The clue is the little blue bird thing.

Means it just doesn't matter doesn't it :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Is that fella for real or is it a wind up? Or was it pretending to be real at first but now acting like it was a wind up all along

I thought it was pretty obviously a wind up account.

Even in the argument with Kevan Grealish last night that seemed clear.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Resignation speech?

Should probably lead with how pissed off he is that his Chairman is more interested in trying to get one over every single club he tries to buy a player from, as opposed to actually doing what's best for the club he's supposed to be running.

Probably could have got Grealish for £32m, and given how much other PL clubs have spent on quality players it could prove a big mistake if Spurs miss out on Top 4 because of Levy's arrogance.

24 minutes ago, jim said:

Interview with Poch is coming up on SSN

Sky "interview with pochettino coming up and we'll find out if anything is happeennjng with grealish"

Interview *pochettino talks a lot, nothing about grealish*

Interview ends.

Sky *shit, get Gary from admin to drag a Tottenham fan in off the street to talk about grealish*

I’ve enjoyed reading the spurs community forum the last few days. Their posters have had a good stalk of this topic too. Some of the reactions to today’s news is comical, this comment especially made me laugh: 

They have **** up any potential dealings with us certainly for the near future
Now watch Poch turn Onomah into a better player

?

To be fair some of them are level headed and realise that Levy did them over on this transfer. 

Edited by guyavfc

So now Spurs have no chance of signing Jack the narrative in the media has changed.

Quite a few articles coming out the woodwork saying he wouldn't get in the spurs team anyway and Spurs have dodged a bullet.

The bitterness is hilarious, they can all get **** he's staying.

Edited by AshVilla

Â