The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, AVFC44 said:

To be fair he naturally will be disappointed. Let's be honest it would have been a life changing move for him, more money, Premier League, Champions League etc. Having said that, it doesn't mean he's unhappy to stay.

I mean it could be true, but they have no way of knowing that and just made it up and are repeating it as much as often to make it look like the deal was actually on when it wasn't.

Just now, Keyblade said:

I mean it could be true, but they have no way of knowing that and just made it up and are repeating it as much as often to make it look like the deal was actually on when it wasn't.

Agreed. it was a lot of "disappointed", "gutted", "visibly shaking with rage", "going postal over.." etc etc et-fookin-cetera. really stretching it to reach for that emotional response in lieu of facts.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't see how the team will fit hourihane mcginn and grealish?

I was thinking the same. But it's a long season and we always seem to get our fair share of injuries. 

Looking at how SB sets up with three in the middle you would think it will be two of Grealish, Hourihane, McGinn and Lansbury and one of Jedi, Whelan and BB. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I was thinking the same. But it's a long season and we always seem to get our fair share of injuries. 

Looking at how SB sets up with three in the middle you would think it will be two of Grealish, Hourihane, McGinn and Lansbury and one of Jedi, Whelan and BB. 

Lansbury isn’t anywhere near the starting 11 at this point and it wouldn’t surprise me if we sell BB before the end of the month either.

If we have another midfielder now in Mcginn who can carry the ball and actually pick a pass then I wouldn't be against seeing Jack again in a more advanced role, maybe even drifting in again from the left with free reign to do his thing. Though that will require the overlapping LB we have been trying to sign

I just hope the expected release clause is big enough that we don't have a Gana situation come the end of the season and he goes for buttons, but given where we were a few weeks ago we should be grateful for another season (at least).  Let's hope it's a moot point come May.

Sources close to Grealish say he was disappointed after being given the impression that he would have to be sold off before as Villa’s cash crisis engulfed the club.

Actually they are saying the opposite. But hey when your speculation is wrong I guess its much easier to make stuff up to try and cover your butt then admit you were wrong.

Â