The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Jack's 'camp' have already called Nursey a lying little jerknalist.

So yesterday Nursey reported that Grealish was gutted and had informed Villa that he would refuse to sign any contract and just let the current run out, and today the line is that his "decent attitude may just give Grealish a chance today of convincing Villa's new owners to let him go". So, which is it, then Nursey? 

• Like 2

Since the question of whether Jack is staying or going has been answered, it is on to the next burning question.

How does James Nursey live with himself?

• Like 1

If you switch talksport on it is "grealish is going to spurs day" Sherwood is on now saying he wants to go and the deal will be done, Candleface on earlier saying it will get done but grealish will be picking splinters out of his arse all season. This is their main big transfer story all day

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AJ said:

Since the question of whether Jack is staying or going has been answered, it is on to the next burning question.

How does James Nursey live with himself?

I think he gambled on the story and is now trying to save face by sticking to his original story. pride?

but yeah, this type of low-grade "journalism" is what gives the profession a bad name and directly attributes to a world climate of no trust for media outlets. I think it's immoral and downright dangerous and it can be, and is imo, abused by politicians to avoid legitimate scrutiny. call everything fake news and divide the masses.

edit: as another poster pointed out earlier, I agree that maybe it's time we paid for news again such that commercial revenue isn't brought by ads/views. this only leads to more clickbait as it directly translates to money for these institutions and degrades proper research and truth sometimes as competition to be the first to release stories is elevated.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

not sure why palace chairman like villa so much...

this time its steve parish, on SSN said that jack is the best english player since gazza

Be the london club i like along with fulham regardless of playoff final

I think he will sign for Spurs before the end of the window. No intel, but there is just too many now claiming that it will happen. Would be so typical Villa, last afternoon we had McGinn, Bryan (who at championship level is a star) in and Grealish staying - less than 24 hours we could end up with no Bryan and Grealish leaving. Hate these transfer windows.  

2 minutes ago, Hughes said:

I think he will sign for Spurs before the end of the window. No intel, but there is just too many now claiming that it will happen. Would be so typical Villa, last afternoon we had McGinn, Bryan (who at championship level is a star) in and Grealish staying - less than 24 hours we could end up with no Bryan and Grealish leaving. Hate these transfer windows.  

Good job it won't be rolling on until the 31st this season then!..

18 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

If you switch talksport on it is "grealish is going to spurs day" Sherwood is on now saying he wants to go and the deal will be done, Candleface on earlier saying it will get done but grealish will be picking splinters out of his arse all season. This is their main big transfer story all day

#TalkShiteSpurswankfest

Bunch of hand gallopers

5 minutes ago, Hughes said:

I actually think he's staying now but we'll see by the end of the day. our owners have indicated that he is not for sale and stuck to their guns by all reports. Levy will probably want to look elsewhere to save face as I doubt he will want to pay what he considers a substantial premium on his (reported) initial offer to our club. He doesn't strike me as a guy who likes to get mugged.

Either way we'll know by the end of the day, but considering some proven hogwash we've seen spilled by some journalists on the matter I wouldn't read too much into all of the last minute speculation we're likely to witness.

51 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Crystal Palace, Fulham and Everton?! Staying at the club you love trumps playing for any of them.... and also trumps joining Spurs in my humble opinion so I highly doubt he is that disgruntled, might be a little disappointed as I’m sure a change was exciting for him but after today he won’t be fussed either. 

Fulham can have him for 50m after their recent actions

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What's changed? You where happy with £25m and add-ons the other day!?  :D

Fulham gave us mccormack and nicked the bryan deal. I believe that translates to a nice x2 next to the price tag.

Â