The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 minutes ago, jim said:

Lol, it isn’t real info though, just an amalgamation of bollocks from twitter. 

There was talk of Spurs interest very early in the window. Called it, my word.

And as good as the horses mouth has just confirmed it’s all bull.

Villa is a leaky club and the situation has changed over 6-8 weeks. I know someone close to the deal who I’m not going to reveal because that will screw up my source.

The horses mouth has just dismissed an article saying “Jack will screw us over in a contract” that’s a lot different from saying “Jack isn’t disappointed he’s been messed about for the summer”

Tbh I don’t get much but on this deal I’ve had lots of info, usually I’m as clueless as the rest of us. 

I don’t get why you’re so hostile though? 

Edited by Fairy In Boots

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Villa is a leaky club and the situation has changed over 6-8 weeks. I know someone close to the deal who I’m not going to reveal because that will **** my source over it. 

The horses mouth has just dismissed an article saying “Jack will **** is over in a contract” that’s a lot different from saying “Jack isn’t disappointed he’s been **** about for the summer”

Tbh I don’t get much but on this deal I’ve had lots of info, usually I’m as clueless as the rest of us. 

We know mate, we all just saw the tweet from Kevan ;)

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Because you are posting rubbish based on guesswork and trying to come off as ITK.

The only sauce you have is the HP in your cupboard, or the fridge if you’re a heathen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Because you are posting rubbish based on guesswork and trying to come off as ITK.

The only sauce you have is the HP in your cupboard, or the fridge if you’re a heathen!

Fair enough bud I’m not going to spend my night arguing with you. You enjoy your evening ?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I still expect this to go through. 

I think grealish has told them already he wants to leave but the owner has said they have to bid x amount 

I still think he is going.

At least we know the club did eveything and it was grealish who wanted to go.

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Where did you get all this from?

You are making up more stuff than Sky. :D

For a moment I actually thought I was reading Sky Sports News!    B)

• Haha 3

Jack is Villa through and through. Does anybody really think he's playing his face over Villa "stopping" his move to Spuds. It's clear that Levy is using his press friends to publicise bullshit just to try to force Villas hand. 

I'm confident Jack will stay here in this league this season and beyond if he is wanted by the club. The owners should chat to him, reassure him of how much they need him here and tell him never to look elsewhere - if they haven't already! 

• Thanks 1

Really don't get the fascination for being ITK, so many people just embarrassing themselves presenting obvious guesswork and nicked twitter rumours as them being ITK. Even if you guess a couple correctly you'll still not be ITK lol Tomorrow someone will claim Jack will not sign a new contract and another will say he will and we'll have another 'proven' ITK ?

Great news from Kevan. 

• Thanks 1

You can't blame Spuds for thinking they can wait til late in the window to get him as cheap as possible because they expected us to be desperate for cash. Fortunately for us, Xia found us two wealthier owners to fend off the cheeky cockerny feckers!

Stay with us Jack and in a few years you'll be playing alongside Kane, Eriksen etc - after they've signed for the new mighty Aston Villa! :flag:

Â