The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

47 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Spurs and Pochettino can't meet the player until we accept a bid so that's surely bollocks?

Wouldn't that be tapping up?

Stuff like this happens all the time, tapping up was a headline years ago. 

46 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

You seem to have gotten very angry and shouty whilst typing that, are you Jack Grealish? ;)

It wouldn’t post so I copied it saved it to notes & reposted. It auto changed font. 

45 minutes ago, jim said:

For goodness sake, stop talking bollocks.

Lol mate I’m just passing on info. I called it as Spurs weeks ago, take or leave what I post it’s up to you. 

41 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

What does this mean?

An anology as to why he’s disappointed. 

40 minutes ago, Godders said:

I beleive it's fine with the blessing of the club to speed things along while the fee negotiation happens. I'm fairly sure we'd agreed personal terms with the new left back were signing before the fee was agreed. 

I guess we knew we were selling Jack for peanuts, so we let him talk to the club while we were trying to eke another million out of Levy's first derogatory offer.

Indeed Jack had the choice of club, Leicester were close he picked Spurs they moved to Maddison. Newcastle were desperate but Jack wasn’t interested. 

Just now, rodders0223 said:

This is all getting silly now. We all like a rumour, we all loved the old BBC gossip column every morning but this is **** ridiculous now. Total and utter bollocks.

These are grown men, middle aged men making shite up on social media 24/7 for clicks and attention.

What is this world coming to

Its disgusting and disgraceful. 

Integrity seems to be non existent for some Journalists these days. 

7 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Lol mate I’m just passing on info. I called it as Spurs weeks ago, take or leave what I post it’s up to you.

Lol, it isn’t real info though, just an amalgamation of bollocks from twitter. 

There was talk of Spurs interest very early in the window. Called it, my word.

And as good as the horses mouth has just confirmed it’s all bull.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Its disgusting and disgraceful. 

Integrity seems to be non existent for some Journalists these days. 

I am not even angry, it is just sad. The absolute cringe. What do you do for a living?

Make up stories on twitter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

This is all getting silly now. We all like a rumour, we all loved the old BBC gossip column every morning but this is **** ridiculous now. Total and utter bollocks.

These are grown men, middle aged men making shite up on social media 24/7 for clicks and attention.

What is this world coming to

Agreed. Way too much #fakenews.

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

How is Nursey still in a job, bloke is the biggest fraud 

In today's day and age the more bollocks you can spout the better you are in the role. The amount of real journalists left in this world can likely be counted on one hand. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They constantly make up stuff just to attract clicks for advert income or drive punters to their betting sites. 

It's a complete disgrace. 

Unfortunately, a media outlet that waits for two independent sources to corroborate a rumour in this day and age won't last long as the scoop will have been had by a number of other outlets. 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I guess you can only read so much fabricated nonsense in the press before you just crack and have to respond. 

Look at the Thierry Henry story which both Bruce and Henry have said was utter rubbish. 

What amazes me is that anyone reads anything in the football press and lap it all up like it's gospel. 

See also Terry tapped Jack up for Chelsea.  People were on here slagging off Terry just because of some Twitter rumour. 

At a time where Trump is openly attacking free press for fake news, they really really don't do themselves any favours do they? 

They constantly make up stuff just to attract clicks for advert income or drive punters to their betting sites. 

It's a complete disgrace. 

Accept this as a like - I have none left.

• Thanks 1

Â