The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

Spurs are desperate to sign a homegrown player. Their squad for the league will be 24 rather than 25 if they can't sign someone hence the Grealish/Sessegnon interest. Supposedly after Lewis Cook from Bournemouth too.

Should of got Rob Green in then shouldnt they. Levy missing trick after trick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

What is the point of talking to spurs, when they have not met our valuation.

Jack needs to speak to Benteke........Its Spurs he needs to be furious with....he is showing his naivety, if reported correctly.

I have a hunch he needs to be grateful to NSWE for saving him from Splinters in his arse.

If Spurs won't pay the price they are not committed to the transfer....simple as that In my mind.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

This makes the most sense to me from all the rumours. It doesn't matter how big a Villa fan he is, of course he's going to be disappointed as it's a big opportunity to play in the Champions League and maybe the England squad, but it always seemed a tad ridiculous that he'd be "disillusioned" with his boyhood club and try to force a move.

Hopefully, I'm not eating my words by 5pm tomorrow.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

22 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Yes of course but if Spurs come in with a good offer, they are businessmen.. everything has a price it just depends if Spurs are willing to meet that.

I don't disagree with that at all. But when i read that mirror article this morning saying 

'Spurs are growing frustrated with Villa over Grealish valuation'

I genuinely thought, If i was a billionaire businessman and some prat from London was 'getting frustrated over my valuation of an asset' (and i know the mirror doesn't speak for Spurs), I'd get to the point where i said 'you know what? Go fu#k yourself, it isn't for sale'. 

I wonder if penny pinching Levy has just wound our owner(s) up to the point they are making a point? 

Edited by av1

5 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I’m worried how similar McGinn is positionally to Grealish. If we sold Grealish for £30m now what would your reaction be?

id be gutted but would understand it. We would be dented quality wise no doubt!

The man that signed him for Hibs said on sky sports just now that they are nothing like each other 

• Thanks 2

I still expect this to go through.  I think grealish has told them already he wants to leave behind the scenes but the owner has said they have to bid x amount 

I still think he is going. At least we know the club did eveything and it was grealish who wanted to go. For me he goes he goes I'm not going to cry about it as dont want a player that don't want to play for us.

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Nassef can't really lose, he plays ultimate hardball on Jack and either gets a daft money offer or keeps Jack and both would probably be accepted by the fanbase, and both benefit the owner - he also knows that whatever Jack feels, if he is kept here he will behave because of his affinity to the club and fans. Nassef has played this perfectly.

There is one thing about accruing their wealth ( NSWE) you can't be daft, doing that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Nassef can't really lose, he plays ultimate hardball on Jack and either gets a daft money offer or keeps Jack and both would probably be accepted by the fanbase, and both benefit the owner - he also knows that whatever Jack feels, if he is kept here he will behave because of his affinity to the club and fans. Nassef has played this perfectly.

Spot on.

Its almost as though we have a competent owner.

Someone wake me up! 

• Haha 3

https://talksport.com/football/408927/tottenham-offered-fulham-danny-rose-in-attempt-to-land-ryan-sessegnon-reports/

Tottenham made Fulham an offer for Sessegnon several weeks ago, proposed a deal that would see Danny Rose go the other way - #THFC want to move Rose (and Alderweireld for that matter) out - but couldn’t reach agreement and Sessegnon now won’t be leaving #FFC this transfer window

Not just us they tried to palm and unwanted player off on ....me thinks Spurs really are struggling with cash due to new Stadium 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I don't disagree with that at all. But when i read that mirror article this morning saying 

'Spurs are growing frustrated with Villa of Grealish'

I genuinely thought. If i was a billionaire businessman and some prat from London was 'getting frustrated over my valuation of an asset' (and i know the mirror doesn't speak for Spurs), I'd get to the point where i said 'you know what? Go fu#k yourself, it isn't for sale'. 

I wonder if penny pinching Levy has just wound are owner(s) up to the point they are making a point? 

Yeah maybe so, i just think if they come up with a silly offer then we will accept as it makes business sense. Obviously i am enjoying the fact we are telling them where to go. Spurs are desperate in a sense, they have failed so far to nick Jack from us and they are going to look silly. They will come back in tomorrow im sure of it, will they panic and meet our demands... if not F**k off is the message from Sawiris . 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I still expect this to go through.  I think grealish has told them already he wants to leave behind the scenes but the owner has said they have to bid x amount 

I still think he is going. At least we know the club did eveything and it was grealish who wanted to go. For me he goes he goes I'm not going to cry about it as dont want a player that don't want to play for us.

Where did you get all this from?

You are making up more stuff than Sky. :D

• Haha 2

Â