The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I'll be disappointed if he's trying to force a move here by indirectly declaring his unhappyness through his agent and the media.

Fair enough if your unhappy but dont come out publically and weaken our negotiating position trying to force a move.

The clubs interests must come first and I thought as a villa fan who loves the club he would understand this.

Hes still young and can move at anytime but the deal must be right for the club and our valuation met

I think it's bullshit but as the old adage goes there is no smoke without fire?

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

I’m sure Grealish is naturally disappointed that a potential move to a Champions League club has fallen through.

however Sky suggesting he is now disillusioned and annoyed with the club, reads more like Sky Sports are annoyed and they want to keep the story going, hoping for a chance of a London club media jizzfest 

chuffed the club have stood their ground but do wonder if their resolve will be tested with a more fitting final day bid. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

All done and dusted faster than you can say Fabian Del... oh.

Who the **** is Dave?

Yet another "I have been told" wannabe Julie B Representative for Wellingborough...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah i'm not getting carried away just yet. A lot can still happen in this time. 

Precisely.

To add - not that he will be going anywhere - that my comments are only made to a few premature reactions on here so far, nothing else.

#Jack stays.

5 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'll be disappointed if he's trying to force a move here by indirectly declaring his unhappyness through his agent and the media.

Fair enough if your unhappy but dont come out publically and weaken our negotiating position trying to force a move.

The clubs interests must come first and I thought as a villa fan who loves the club he would understand this.

Hes still young and can move at anytime but the deal must be right for the club and our valuation

met.

I think it's bullshit but there is no smoke without fire?

that was said when Henry was nailed on as our next manager...

15 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Hes still young and can move at anytime but the deal must be right for the club and our valuation met

Nah fan or no fan the massive increase in wages and career progression would be enough to kick up a fuss over 

6 minutes ago, paul1984 said:

Nah fan or no fan the massive increase in wages and career progression would be enough to kick up a fuss over 

Levy doesn't pay much in wages. Alli has only recently (as in this year) got to £100k a week I think. I don't think Jack will be on much more than what we could offer him. 

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Levy true to form, is using a back door method to reduce the fee.

Jack clearly wants to go and test his skills at the highest level.....We have been here before and we will be here again in the future, its football.

The thing that gets me slightly is NSWE are acting in the best interests of the club and its the club is where my interests lie.

My understanding is Jack has not put in a transfer request, so is entitled to a fee.....Well you can't gave your cake and eat it, well you can try.

If its true, Jack does want to go to spurs, He should do the honourable thing and forfeit his fee.....and why should NSWE be seen as the fly in the ointment, when they want him to stay.

I think he will go, who wants to keep unhappy players( as is reported).....but the price MUST suit Aston Villa Football Club.....not Mr ( backdoor man) Levy

is Levy, short for Leverage? 

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Godders said:

Levy doesn't pay much in wages. Alli has only recently (as in this year) got to £100k a week I think. I don't think Jack will be on much more than what we could offer him. 

poor thing.?

• Haha 1

I think at this point it's worth reminding everyone that THE ONLY suggestion that Jack is desperate to leave comes from London Press/Sky.

He could well be sitting there thinking to himself that he wouldn't mind a crack at it if it helps Villa get loads of Wonga to build a new team without FFP issues, but equally he would be quite happy to stay and help us get promoted this year.  

He almost certainly would have handed in a transfer request if he was desperate to leave, the fact he hasn't suggest very strongly that he isn't.  But don't let that get in the way of a good story for the press.  I expect they have all generated a ton of cash from advertisers for all the extra clicks they have managed to generate.

• Like 1

If and its a big if this is true which I don't think it is I would be a bit disappointed on grealish. As should keep it private.

I'm still not convinced this is over...

Although spurs apparently are now moving on to sessagnon

Â