The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Whether jack wants the move or not spurs have got the media on the payroll trying to twist the story here. 

No way jack being 'desperate' to move there is coming from our side or jack, so I doubt its the truth.

3 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Whether jack wants the move or not spurs have got the media on the payroll trying to twist the story here. 

No way jack being 'desperate' to move there is coming from our side or jack, so I doubt its the truth.

It’s probs no more than ‘put yourself in his shoes’ and then reporting that 

26 minutes ago, Farlz said:

374a8d7a39c4a64c4e5b6c8a711e3003.png

Perhaps if Spurs had wanted Jack they should have made an acceptable bid for him. Really pleased that our owner has grown fed up of the so called ongoing talks between our club and that penny pinching Levy which have ended up with nothing other than a derisory bid. He is so right to tell them and everyone else that Aston Villa can no longer be treated as mugs now that the new owners are in town. The ball is now in Jack's court Levy, Sky, the London press and the twitter twits expect Jack to push for his so called dream move but they fail to see that our Jack is already living the dream by playing first team football for his football club. Get us up this season Jack and your international and PL ambitions can be met here. It really would not seem right to us fans and I suspect to Jack himself to see him holding up a Spurs shirt during this window after this.   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

This could get messy . Wouldn't surprise me at all if his agent is advising him at the minute to hand in a transfer request. I think Jack wants to go. It's his prerogative to do so. Owes us nothing. However, as a club it's also ours to run our club prudently ( the irony ) and do the best for us. Aston Villa has and still will be here long after he goes.

Rubbish. He owes us at least a year of decent performances after we have nurtured him and put up with his shite for the last few years. If he leaves, I hope his career tanks. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

That must have been some training session he had this morning.

Well he was disillusioned for a good hour or so.

sky sources understand that Jack Grealish is peckish after the effects of the lunchtime Gingsters wares off. 

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Haha 2

While the stories about Grealish’s mood are probably garbage - where did the BBC suddenly get a source when they’ve been lacking one all summer -, I fear this one isn’t over, just yet. 

I love that we have owners who have taken a principled stance against a penny-pinching arsehole. They are now dictating terms - Levy must f-ing hate it. 

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache
  • Like 1

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Rubbish. He owes us at least a year of decent performances after we have nurtured him and put up with his shite for the last few years. If he leaves, I hope his career tanks. 

Look at the absolute fortune we have wasted on utter horseshit over the years. He's been with us since he was 9. Didn't cost us a penny. Horrible thing to say . I wanted delphs career to tank. Hoped unsworth would never kick a ball again after his stunt. I was furious both those times. I'd be delighted if he stays. If he leaves, I wish him every success.

• Like 3

Love that our owners are telling Levy to stop taking the piss and remember who are the billionaires here. I don't think they've got to where they are by accepting bids for their assets that do not meet their asking price. Spurs can afford £35m easily, but Levy can't help himself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Completely agree. One more full decent season and push to take us up, if that doesn't work then he can leave.

So basically:

Levy makes a bid at the 11th hour which he already knows is way below our valuation. He then gets pissy when we quite rightly reject his pathetic offer and tries using the media to destabilize the player and make us look like the 'bad guys'.

Edited by Supervillan78
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, NeilS said:

OK I have got to ask as I have seen Wellingborough referenced a couple of times now, and I live about ten miles away from Wellingborough. is that a word filter? I am curious as to what it means?

Word filter. I said t*^sser which i didnt think was very rude! yeah I have nothing against the good people of Wellingborough :)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

where did the BBC suddenly get a source when they’ve been lacking one all summer

Reading their update. It feels more like a re-worded take on the Sky Sports News update. I don't think BBC have a source, I think the source is the update that SSN put out which in itself was likely taken from Twitter. 

Sky's `Transfer Centre' were basically assuming him away to Spurs yesterday.

They are now well pissed off, and they and the London media are making this Grealish is disillusioned stuff up to cover their arses.

Well done to our new guys. That will be a warning to other clubs trying any nonsense with us. 

• Like 1

Â