The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If grealish wants to go hand in a  transfer request simple. 

He doesn't have to even do that. Just indicate he won't sign another contract - he could have his pick of the clubs in 12 months time. Really think someone else may come in with the thje £32m at the death.

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Looking forward to all the Spurs fans proclaiming that "we didn't want him anyway" and "I'd rather have Onomah in the team as Grealish's hair is crap."

most of them honestly didnt

• Like 1

If he stays at villa and proceeds to play like a brat who's thrown his toys out of the pram then we'll know how much of a villa man he is and that he wanted the move all the time. 

Crocodile tears after the hull game ? We'll see...

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

most of them honestly didnt

No they didn't but I can imagine they will now if they don't sign him. My Spurs mate has already gone from asking me how great he is to saying how overpriced he is, even though he has to ask someone else about how great he is.

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If he stays at villa and proceeds to play like a brat who's thrown his toys out of the pram then we'll know how much of a villa man he is and that he wanted the move all the time. 

Crocodile tears after the hull game ? We'll see...

He ain't like that, trust me.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Farlz said:

374a8d7a39c4a64c4e5b6c8a711e3003.png

Yeah, ever since he was a young kid Jack has been "dreaming" of nothing else than to play for Spurs.

Where do they get this utter crud from?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup Jack Grealish has never given any indication ever that he doesnt love being at Villa. Now he will want a fair deal for his talent but if he gets it I have seen zero reason to think he would want away. He is loved, loves us and has a team built around him by a manager who thinks he is the next Maradona. Why trade that to be a second choice player at a Representative for Wellingborough club? (no offense visiting Spurs fans, I think that about every other club)

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, ever since he was a young kid Jack has been "dreaming" of nothing else than to play for Spurs.

Where do they get this utter crud from?

20 year old interns 

7 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Yup Jack Grealish has never given any indication ever that he doesnt love being at Villa. Now he will want a fair deal for his talent but if he gets it I have seen zero reason to think he would want away. He is loved, loves us and has a team built around him by a manager who thinks he is the next Maradona. Why trade that to be a second choice player at a Representative for Wellingborough club? (no offense visiting Spurs fans, I think that about every other club)

OK I have got to ask as I have seen Wellingborough referenced a couple of times now, and I live about ten miles away from Wellingborough. is that a word filter? I am curious as to what it means?

This could get messy . Wouldn't surprise me at all if his agent is advising him at the minute to hand in a transfer request. I think Jack wants to go. It's his prerogative to do so. Owes us nothing. However, as a club it's also ours to run our club prudently ( the irony ) and do the best for us. Aston Villa has and still will be here long after he goes.

Tbh if I were Jack I’d be handing in a transfer request. This club has been a shambles for years and I’ve probably seen enough “lights at the end of the tunnel” to last me a lifetime. He can move to the PL, get a pay rise and play in the CL. Why wouldn’t he? The chance for more game time alongside Hourihane and Whelan?

He’d be mad to stay and I fully expect he will be gone. 

• Like 1

Â