The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Hmmm...

They are basically repeating the Matt Scott tweet then.

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Matt Scott now backtracking on yesterday's tweet. Told you he was full of it!

Why would we be trying to get him to lodge a transfer request - we want to keep him.  If it was just about more money, we would have carried on negotiating, not come out and said he was staying.  

8 minutes ago, jim said:

Matt Scott now backtracking on yesterday's tweet. Told you he was full of it!

He sure seems desperate to make this happen. Not saying he is wrong yet mind, god knows we have got whiplash before -cough- Delph - cough- but this one feels different.

Seeing Grealish playing in that stunning new villa kit the other night - aroused feelings in my nether regions that for the 54 years of my life so far has been reserved for the opposite sex - I am a very uncomfortable with it. For that reason alone I won't be to concerned if we do sell him.

I am all man !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Seeing Grealish playing in that stunning new villa kit the other night - aroused feelings in my nether regions that for the 54 years of my life so far has been reserved for the opposite sex - I am a very uncomfortable with it. For that reason alone I won't be to concerned if we do sell him.

I am all man !

I am a similar age mate, one of the few benefits of the 21st century,is we can express our man crushes without shame or fear :) Its a beautiful thing! Embrace it!

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Well, if the rumours of him being unhappy that the move is off are true, then at least Bruce is the type of manager who could get Jack back onside and get his head straight. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â