The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Also to add if he stays and he doesn't play amazingly on Saturday it doesn't mean he's playing shit to spite us. Players have good days and bad days just like we all do. 

Abso-bloody-lutely.

Christ I'm happy right now, feels weird, something bad's going to happen isn't it?!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Hmmm still feel he might go. I reckon this is our tactic to get an extra bit of money from Spurs, they're desperate. FFP is there and we can't ignore it, we're signing more players on top of the 25m odd we need to make up. I don't think we can just make things go away. Unless Wes and Nas have links to a team who will buy Richards and McCormack off us for £50m.

Yep, this could easily be a bargaining tactic. Still time left for this to change.

If he stays, great, if we get £35m+ for him, that’s fine with me too. 

Either way, I like the way the new guys have conducted themselves throughout all this.

• Like 1

I think Spurs have missed their chance, if they’d put in a half decent offer when Xia was owner they’d have had him. But they waited to try and get a better deal when we were desperate, but with new owners that don’t care about the money side they’ve shot themselves in the foot by being greedy.

I bet a £20m offer back in early July and he’d have gone.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Abso-bloody-lutely.

Christ I'm happy right now, feels weird, something bad's going to happen isn't it?!

Tomorrow's headline;

"CIARAN CLARK COMES TO VISIT HIS NAN FOR THE DAY, TRAINS WITH VILLA AND FALLS OVER ON GREALISH'S LEG - QUADRUPLE LEG BREAK!"

10 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Aww we share the same middle name, I feel like Jack needs to know that......practically makes us related.

his middle name is "from" ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

LOL at the ITKs

Yeah Sky are right, it's not happening anymore

Yeah I've been told we've decided not to sell

Oh my friend is saying something different now.

**** off the lot of ya :D:D

And the 'Moose' (felt dirty even typing that) with his "he's having a medical tomorrow, all agreed crap"

Fack off back to whichever rock you crawled out from under of ya gimp.

Further proof, if any was needed that TalkShite literally just make it up as they go along.

• Like 1

Terrific news - now we have to build a team that can keep him here long term. Well done to our owners on not giving in to Mr Levy - if that initial offer of £3m and Onomah is true, it's a shocker - I'd have ended negotiations with them there and then!

• Like 1

3m + Josh Onomah for Jack Grealish? I know Spurs can't exactly splash the cash given the cost of the new stadium but that is an embarrassing offer. Nothing against Josh but I bet Villa barely even gave that offer a second of consideration if it proves true. 

Will wait till the window closes before getting excited but it's great to see new owners showing some metal. 

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

his middle name is "from" ?

I actually consider the H to be the middle, I look at 'from' as being a double barrelled first name, 'banned-from'.

H is the middle name, andV the surname obvs.

So no. His middle name is not from, in answer.

• Like 1

Â