The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

We seem to be in a process of actually spending money and buying players. I just cannot see how we can do that and still be within FFP unless Jack gets sold.  I am bracing myself for the departure.

It will be very interesting then that Jack stays and we still have signed the players - even under the umbrella of FFP, will make a few eyebrows raise.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

We might just have to sell Jack or a few others in January.

Or, perhaps our new owners have a way of meeting our FFP obligations, without having to sell players, as they've said.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

I doubt Matt Scott would tweet that without knowing it is happening.

He has tweeted loads of stuff that has never happened. He is just another Talk Sport hack looking for retweets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KSV said:

Dare i say it. He is very overrated by Villa fans. I get it.. hes one of our own.. but if we get 40 million.. weve mugged them. 

Hes a great player.. potentially to be very good.. but hes not worth that now. He has played half a good season for his boyhood club. Despite playing well.. hasnt really torn the Championship apart.. he gets fouled a lot and looks good doing it. 

I do think however.... he will improve massively at Tottenham. More players on his wave length.. probably make him look better. Grealish also hasnt had a good manager in his career.. not one who could actually improve him. I bet Pochettino will bring the best out of him and he may be worth that price tag one day. 

30-40 million.. considering hes not really proven in the Premier League over a full season or two... is superb money. Fixes our FFP and allows us to re build with Bryan McGinn Nyland Powell.. a few loans Abraham/Man City lad etc etc.

Its a win win all around. Villa will have a fresh start with no FFP woes with our new owners and we bring in 4-5 decent players. 

You think rationally and speak sense mate, but it crushes my dreams of him being the chosen one who will take us back to the top of the Premier League and bring balance to the force.

Â