The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

45 minutes ago, birdistheword said:

I’d still be shocked if he left...

21 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I'd prepare to be shocked.

I think the correct transfer parlance is actually to "Brace" yourself to be shocked.

Preparation has no place in transfer lingo unless you are the buying club putting together a bid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Our time will surely return - when we can tell these so called "Elite" clubs to go stuff themselves.  For years and years we have had a good player and one of them has come along and taken him.   Well, we have the third richest owners in English football now apparently and when we get back to the Prem, we can rightfully tell them where to go.  We will be back to being one of the so called "Elite" clubs (AKA The Sky Six/Seven)  Hopefully  amyway - such a terrible shame if Jack goes though - let's hope this is the last time this happens. 

38 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think the correct transfer parlance is actually to "Brace" yourself to be shocked.

Preparation has no place in transfer lingo unless you are the buying club putting together a bid.

Putting together a bid ? Surely you mean “testing their resolve” ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm genuinely surprised that one of the retarded Villa Fan pages on Facebook hasn't already sent the club an open letter FAO Jack.  

So I'll give it a go on their behalf;

DEER ASTON VILLA (FOR THE ATENSHUN OF JACK GREATEST) 

JACK,

PLEESE DONT GO. I RUN THE VILLA FAN PAGE AND NOW HAVE 89 FOLOWERS IN ONLEE 18 MUNTHS.  PRETY FAST IM SHORE YOU WILL AGREE. 

LISSIN JACK, DONT GO TO TOTENHAM.  THEY DOW LIKE YOU LIKE WE DO.  JACK. WE LOVE YOU ALOT MATE SON. DONT GO PLEESE. 

I HAV SURPORTED VILLA FOUR 48 YEERS AND HAVE HAD A SEESON TICKET FOR 48 YEERS AND A HALF.  PLEASE DONT GO.

I RIGHT THIS MASSAGE TO YOU ON BEEHAV OFF ALL THE VILLA FANS AROUND THE WURLD.  DONT GO.

IF YOU GO TWO TOTENHAM THEN YOU WILL BE BEEHIND ALLY AND ERICSSON AND I THINK YOU ARE BETA THEN THEM. COME ON JACK JUST 10 MORE YEERS HERE. DONT GO.

I HAVE 12 TATOES OF YOU ON MY ARSE JACK. PLEESE DONT MAKE ME HAVE 12 TATOES OF A TOTENHAM PLAYURE ON MY ARSE JACK. JUST 5 MORE YEERS. 

I HAVE CALLED MOST OF MY CHILLREN JACK BECUZ OF YOU JACK AND SPENT ALL DOLE MONEE ON KITS WITH YOUR NAME ON THE BACK JACK. DONT GO. 

I CHAINGED MY NAME TO JACK BECUZ OF YOU JACK. IT WAS CHRIS BUT CHRIS IS A SHIT NAME JACK. STAY PLEESE. 

I HAVE GOT 12 SIGNITURS ON A PEECE OF A3 BLUE PAPER SAYING ALL VILLA FANS WANT YOU TO STAY. JUST 2 MORE YEERS JACK. 

VTID SOTC AVFC UTV JACK.

ONE MORE THING JACK. IF YOU GO I WILL KILL MYSELF AND ALL MY FAMLEE JACK.

DONT GO YOU BASTARD. 

SIGNED THE VILLAINS FAN PAGE. 

IDST XOXOXOX

My name is Chris you shitbag ??

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

We seem to be in a process of actually spending money and buying players. I just cannot see how we can do that and still be within FFP unless Jack gets sold.  I am bracing myself for the departure.

Liked because I agree. Not because I like. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

We seem to be in a process of actually spending money and buying players. I just cannot see how we can do that and still be within FFP unless Jack gets sold.  I am bracing myself for the departure.

maybe wait for the sponsorship deals to start to come our way ????

55 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Surely you mean preparing yourself?

Edited by TreeVillan

10 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

If we've got In 2 gks, axel, mcginn, Bryan and potentially 2 more players for the money we get for grealish then I think that'll be good business for us, especially as a lot of us thought we was going to sell him just to keep afloat

This. 

I didn't get quite as fearful as some on here a few weeks back but the stark reality is that there's probably a parallel universe out there where the new owners declined to purchase us and we wound up in administration. Right now (in said universe), players are not being paid, Grealish has been sold already for £15m or even less, Chester has gone along with anyone else with any kind of sale value. 

We probably lost to Hull, the SB out chorus has reached a crescendo and the media is revelling in our impending demise. 

I'm not saying that selling Grealish is therefore okay, but shit man, we could all be a whole lot more downbeat right now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â