The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Or the agent leaked it. 

The agent could leak what Levy has offered but if I was NSWE no agent would ever know what I wanted for one of their clients any more than the buyer would until I accepted their offer.

Agents work for players and buying clubs in circumstances such as this, not the selling club. As a seller, you'd have to be dumb as a rock to see the player's agent as anything other than a hostile actor in the situation. NSWE are far from stupid.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

In that case, the majority must  be leaving except Hutton.

That would be OK. Hutton can win games on his own. 

IMG_20180807_163518.png

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Been up a mountain for the last 3 nights, watched the game on a cracking 4G connection last night and Jack's still a Villa player.

*Going nowhere boys and girls. 

Who you, given you have a cracking 4G signal or Jack?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KHV said:

If the Spurs deal doesn't go through, I hope he doesn't behave like a prat.

was thinking that, courtois and ayew not at training today trying to force their moves, dont think jack is that way inclined, said before absolutely nothing from him or his agent anywhere that i've seen being vocal over wanting to go

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

was thinking that, courtois and ayew not at training today trying to force their moves, dont think jack is that way inclined, said before absolutely nothing from him or his agent anywhere that i've seen being vocal over wanting to go

I don't think he will play up to be honest. Doesn't seem like that type of character especially with how he's seemingly wanted to take part in all the pre-season games and the match last night. 

Edited by PieFacE

44 minutes ago, privateer said:

The agent could leak what Levy has offered but if I was NSWE no agent would ever know what I wanted for one of their clients any more than the buyer would until I accepted their offer.

Agents work for players and buying clubs in circumstances such as this, not the selling club. As a seller, you'd have to be dumb as a rock to see the player's agent as anything other than a hostile actor in the situation. NSWE are far from stupid.

You may very well be right. 

I don't know what you have to base the last sentence on though. 

If you’re a Villa fan, surely playing for your club beats being in the champions league for a season? I don’t even understand what the allure of playing in the champions league is?! Unless you’re signing for Real Madrid perhaps and you have a genuine chance of winning it. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You may very well be right. 

I don't know what you have to base the last sentence on though. 

I'm basing it on self-made billionaires, who between them own sports teams and own or are significant players in a myriad of multinational companies, will be far from stupid.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That would be OK. Hutton can win games on his own. 

sorry, Huttinio de la Cruise, sorry Cruz

Edited by TRO

Â