The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

I am hearing rumours he's gone, if that's the case expect him not to feature tonight.

I was hearing rumours Henry was going to be the next manager. When I read the bullshit Daily Star article I started telling other people too.

I think this is what rumours amount to. Who knows.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

maybe players should start having chips implemented so that fans can track their movements. then we could be as calm as neurotic parents.

Every time he went out to Nandos there would be a meltdown!

4 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Every time he went out to Nandos there would be a meltdown!

would be the perfect plot for a modern adaptation of the Snipes/De Niro 90s film The Fan, but far more intense with there being a whole mass of Gil Renards. too bad Tony Scott isn't with us to snap up on the idea, rip.

Easy for me to say sat in my shorts playing Xbox and living my humdrum life but as a Villa fan I can’t imagine ever wanting to play for any other club unless it was abroad somewhere. Wouldn’t feel right. Especially already being on £20+ a week (my years salary), a millionaire and set for life. 

I know I could feel differently if I was in Jacks shoes maybe but I’m really very confident I’d never leave Villa if I was a player there. If he goes then whatever, I won’t wish him unhappiness but I won’t wish him well either as he won’t be one of ours anymore. Villa > Jack.

I hope he stays. Guessing he won’t.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Easy for me to say sat in my shorts playing Xbox and loving my humdrum life but as a Villa fan I can’t imagine ever wanting to play for any other club unless it was abroad somewhere. Wouldn’t feel right. Especially already being a millionaire and set for life. 

I know I could feel differently if I was in Jacks shoes maybe but I’m really very confident I’d never leave Villa if I was a player there. If he goes then whatever, I won’t wish him unhappiness but I won’t wish him well either as he won’t be one of ours anymore. Villa > Jack.

If someone was gonna put 50k more in your pocket every week ud still stay? To **** would I. This is a job to players... Yes he loves the club but that love has a limit

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Easy for me to say sat in my shorts playing Xbox and living my humdrum life but as a Villa fan I can’t imagine ever wanting to play for any other club unless it was abroad somewhere. Wouldn’t feel right. Especially already being on £20+ a week (my years salary), a millionaire and set for life. 

I feel the same, and I imagine most of us on here do.

But I'm sure in the situation it's totally different. To be a pro you must have such a drive to play the game and succeed at it. I'm sure sooner or later that would drive you to try and make the most out of your career, even if it means leaving the club you support.

But yeah, I daydream about being a footballer and sticking my fingers up at Real Madrid to win the Championship with Villa :) 

• Haha 1

Winds me that half the spurs fans don't even want him and that Levy is just doing his usual noncing of a young player for a cut price. They don't even realise what they'd be getting.

I hope he has an absolute shocker tonight in front of the cameras and we win 1-0 . I want the whole of spurs twitter comparing him to David Bentley by 10pm.

Spurs are in the Champs league yet haven't spent a penny yet with less than a week to go before the deadline close's , why is that ? I'd suggest its because the new stadium is holding them back and why they are asking the quite ridiculous price of 60 mil for Toby Alderweireld ( which it looks like Man United have decided is too much and are looking elsewhere ) 

As for the fee with reports Wolves are going to pay up to £26mil for Traore then Jack is up to 30mil as English premium applies 

19 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

20 million I've heard, **** knows why so low. And it looks as though we are spending that money so can't be ffp related 

Whatever you heard has to be bullshit then. All week we've been hearing they are nowhere near our valuation and they'll have to pay a premium. Hardly gonna just go actually you know what, we'll take the 20 now?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

20 million I've heard, **** knows why so low. And it looks as though we are spending that money so can't be ffp related 

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

Edited by Wainy316

2 hours ago, screwdriver said:

I bet Jack will play garbage tonight with all the uncertainty. It'll be like Yorke V Everton

He was begging to play in pre-season. Yorke had no commitment at all

Â