The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Should have sold him for 5m when we had the chance.

:trollface:

*Yes, I'm aware of his inconsistency but he's still the most naturally gifted player we've had at VP for a long time.

I sometimes wonder why teams bother (especially Cardiff) kick him all over the pitch, but then on days like today you see what potential is there and why they worry about him.  I just hope Villa keep up with his trajectory.

On 20/03/2018 at 17:54, DCJonah said:

Good interview in the telegraph. No doubt he loves us, desperately wants to be back in the prem and speaks very highly of JT. I think we get one more year if we don't go up. 

Interesting that he said he prefers to be on the left of a front 3. 

Don't slate me for bringing up football manager but in the 17 version his highest rating was for left inside forward. Probably just a coincidence.

Ps it's the position I use him in most of the time.

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

Amazing goal that will no doubt attract many clubs this summer regardless of our finishing position. 

If we get promoted is there a chance for him to go to Russia this summer?

no chance unfortunately, and people will sneer at you for the suggestion.

I’m positive if he keeps it up there will be a call next year though.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

no chance unfortunately, and people will sneer at you for the suggestion.

I’m positive if he keeps it up there will be a call next year though.

I think this might be in his thinking if we don't get promoted this year. 

What a player. So many people on this forum have dismissed this player far too early, like a lot of our youth players. 

Our best player by s country mile, that goal... 

Will just be a crying shame if he leaves this summer.

Edited by PieFacE

Just listened to a bit of talk$hite this morning (yes I know I shouldn't) and other than the wank fast over Liverpool/Man C£ty,  they had a section of news on last night in the Championship, all talk about Cardiff and Millwaaw, a mention of prince William at Villa Park last night but nothing....nothing about Jacks goal or in fact anything about that other team who cardiff were playing last night and actual beat them....

If any other player had scored a goal like that it would have been all over the news....

What is it about the media and Villa? this has been going on for decades....it is if the media cannot bring themselves to mention anything positive about our fantastic club...:(

Regards to all on VT

Del

2 hours ago, villarocker said:

If we get promoted is there a chance for him to go to Russia this summer?

No chance, imo.

Not because he isn't good enough, but Southgate has used dozens of players recently, all of whom he's having a look at with an eye on the World Cup. He's not going to suddenly include Grealish, who hasn't been in a single one of those friendlies, in his final 23 man squad. It just isn't going to happen.

He'll make that squad eventually. But the world cup is probably 12 months too soon for him.

• Like 1

Â