The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Great goal, wonderful technique and deserved it for the treatment he got tonight. Kicked around the pitch on and off the ball with no protection from referee

His back heel to Hourihane was nearly as good as the goal ;)

• Like 1

Beautiful strike - so composed with that volley.  Scholes-esque in the way he just watched it, didn't rush at all.  Boom.

Also funny to compare that to Whelan's attempt from a similar situation in the first half :D 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Beautiful strike - so composed with that volley.  Scholes-esque in the way he just watched it, didn't rush at all.  Boom.

Also funny to compare that to Whelan's attempt from a similar situation in the first half :D 

The one that took out a Russian spy satellite? Mhmmm

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

what a **** goal. Was in a cardiff pub, with this and the liverpool match on. Arms went straight up, but not a word from my mouth. Let me express the YAAAAAAAS here. 

Hope you didn't follow that up with QUEEEEEEEEN! Cardiff pubs aren't used to that sort of thing. 

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

I am waiting for the usual posters to come on and criticise some part of his game.................

Should pull his socks up!   Who's he think he is anyway, Steve Claridge!! Grealish out  :D

• Like 1

Â