The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think given that he's pretty much the only player we have worth real money a failure to go up might see the club make the decision for him.

What about Kodjia, Chester, Adomah and Taylor?

25 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

What about Kodjia, Chester, Adomah and Taylor?

Judging from recent games it would be very hard to lump Taylor into that bag of players.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Who for?

Depends if we went same shape I’d play Onomah or maybe go 2 up front. He’s gotten deeper and deeper after Wolves and looks to have slowed down his game again. We have to plan for the playoffs and i dint want him getting kicked all over the place but think getting drunk opted would spur him on aswell. Same for a couple others Snodgrass for example. Is Green fit? Give OHare a run out as a wide player. 

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Still a good player, just in bad form

Yes overall he's been good more times than bad. I'm just pissed because he was beyond terrible and looked like an amateur today.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dn1982 said:

Depends if we went same shape I’d play Onomah or maybe go 2 up front. He’s gotten deeper and deeper after Wolves and looks to have slowed down his game again. We have to plan for the playoffs and i dint want him getting kicked all over the place but think getting drunk opted would spur him on aswell. Same for a couple others Snodgrass for example. Is Green fit? Give OHare a run out as a wide player. 

Since Wolves though Bruce has lost the plot and continually put on all his strikers which means we lack bodies in midfield so games are bypassing him with him out wide or dropping deep

• Like 1

19 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Yes overall he's been good more times than bad. I'm just pissed because he was beyond terrible and looked like an amateur today.

I thought Grealish was still our best player at Norwich 

It doesn't help that second half Bruce throws all of the strikers on at the expense of the midfield, Grealish then drops deeper and deeper to help out and becomes ineffective in games. This leads to us only seeing the best of him for 45 minutes. That being said he's still been our best player in 90% of the games since he has come back from injury.

Â