The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

You miss the point:

Why has he not come forward, why now are we learning of this? There’s only so much to be said because it’s an ongoing trial

More infidelity 

He’s still a terrible judge of character - at a party with Walker (known for throwing sex parties) and surely in that kind of environment the players don’t talk about these things? There’s a lot of unanswered questions 

You’d think with his history of driving offences he wouldn’t be deterred by a courtroom - we shall see 

Makes you wonder what Pass the Parcel entails, not haribos and lollipops

Jack generating plenty of great PR for City the past few days 

She said: “They were with Jack Grealish. There were a few girls around him but they were taking pictures and video with his friends.

“The club did not like that. They wanted the pics to be deleted.

“There was a bit of a talking to. It took a while for them to come out.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grealish-mendy-france-trial-manchester-city-b2173903.html?amp

20 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Jack generating plenty of great PR for City the past few days 

She said: “They were with Jack Grealish. There were a few girls around him but they were taking pictures and video with his friends.

“The club did not like that. They wanted the pics to be deleted.

“There was a bit of a talking to. It took a while for them to come out.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grealish-mendy-france-trial-manchester-city-b2173903.html?amp

spacer.png

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

As a footballer I would have old Jack back in a heartbeat. But he has been involved in way too many off pitch incidents, he has not got any better. He is 27 now thats too old to be excused as youthful indulgence. Its just unprofessional at best.

newFile-4.jpg?quality=75&width=982&heigh

My feeling is that Deano would have been able to help him grow up into a man.

In another reality, the FA gets a man at the top who understands football, gives the managers job to DS who persuades ROK and JT to get on board and we see an Grealish-led England side sweep all who come before them.

I know it won't happen but blimey I can't help but think that would be glorious. 

I can still feel the tears well up in my eyes when I remember 5.27.19

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

newFile-4.jpg?quality=75&width=982&heigh

My feeling is that Deano would have been able to help him grow up into a man.

In another reality, the FA gets a man at the top who understands football, gives the managers job to DS who persuades ROK and JT to get on board and we see an Grealish-led England side sweep all who come before them.

I know it won't happen but blimey I can't help but think that would be glorious. 

I can still feel the tears well up in my eyes when I remember 5.27.19

Disagree, Deano allowed Jack to get away with murder. He could do what he wanted as long as he bailed the team out on match day. 

Also, on the second bolded part… we say 27.5.19 😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Disagree, Deano allowed Jack to get away with murder. He could do what he wanted as long as he bailed the team out on match day. 

I dunno, man, I thought when he got the Captaincy we saw a (temporarily) more mature Jack. Seemed that responsibility was key for him. He has very little responsibility at Man City. 

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Agreed - should have lost of his captaincy of his drink driving antics. 

When City signed him for PR didn’t think they’d generate more headlines for alleged infidelity more than his g/a. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

It is true as it was the best way to get the best out of Jack. It might have hindered the rest of the team long term but it got results and our best results in a decade which we are struggling to repeat and more importantly for Grealish he is not getting that form again unless he has a manager that lets him off the leash. 
I dont see another Sky 6 manager giving him the same leeway and depends who Newcastle hire. The race to sign him wont be that hot next summer if he is on the market if stories are true

On 24/09/2022 at 07:48, The_Steve said:

More details from Sky News:

Jack was clubbing with Mendy and others when they met the women and returned to Mendy’s house

The two main men accused - one being Mendy, allegedly raped one of the women in a secure room in the house twice. 

Regarding the 23-year-old, she is unclear in her witness statement if the sex with Grealish was consensual. We’d need to know of her witness statement. 

We know at some point he was still at the house where the alleged rapes took place. 

Afterwards, the 17-year-old went to find the 23-year-old woman and found her in a lounge.

She told police: "She told me she had sex with Jack.

"I don't know whether that was consensual or non-consensual. I don't know what that was. But she was talking about it.“

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/woman-had-sex-with-jack-grealish-on-night-she-was-raped-by-benjamin-mendys-friend-court-hears-12703979

China White nightclub, couldn't be more apt for him...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Even just to be associated with any of this is not a good look. At all.

It isn't, but I doubt that the invitation over to his new teammate's place for a party was prefaced with "going to get my rape game on if you want to head over with us?"

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It isn't, but I doubt that the invitation over to his new teammate's place for a party was prefaced with "going to get my rape game on if you want to head over with us?"

No but going to after parties and sleeping with 17 years old is not a good look.

Maybe I'm just innocent.

Â