The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 05/07/2010 at 17:37, sir_gary_cahill said:

Been selected for England u16 trials next month despite being only 14, he's a great talent, plays left wing, he was regular in our u16s last season when he was an u14.

Looks like the boy came good!

• Like 1

Past caring and talking in depth about Jack but for him to joke/mock openly about a player at another club is pretty disgusting.

Hope someone openly mocks him about his price tag and his poor stats next season. Perhaps someone from Newcastle, if they beat City.  😉

Total moron really and we’re a better club without him.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Why not?

I used to wear one at the match, anywhere else would have looked very silly at my age.

Just now, rjw63 said:

I used to wear one at the match, anywhere else would have looked very silly at my age.

Just realised what thread I'm in, that's what a few vodka's does for ya.

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Chicken Field said:

I'm getting some proper crazy ex-girlfriend stalker vibes from some of the posts on here. 

Of f&%king course his dad is wearing a Man City kit, it's his sons team!! I'm worried if anyone here, would choose their love for Villa above supporting their own children!!  

Grealish did great for us, made us a lot of money and left to win things, we need to get over it. 

After deciding this thread was no longer for me, I stumbled across this post.

I'm afraid one sparrow doesn't make for a summer though and the forecast here seems to be bucketing poo on Grealish, and his family.

I'd like to remind people of the outrage we felt when certain twitter posts about Jack's sister were being aired here.

I think I might leave it at this, Jack still is a fan of this club, no matter how bitter and resentful some of us want to be towards him, he has made his feelings known that he is happy for our successes and wishes us well, albeit with a 'like' on social media. As much as I'm not proud to say, having my content liked by people has made me feel supported at times.

His father wearing a shirt to support his sons success doesn't necessarily mean that he's no longer a villa supporter either. However if he frequents these boards and this thread specifically I wouldn't blame him for feeling a little bit like saying goodbye to the days of being a Villa fan.

Thanks for the memories Grealish, you were and are one of the best in my mind.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Not at the Monaco GP with Foden, Diaz and co? They just showed them over there, i thought those 2 would hang out a lot.

I dont think he is allowed near cars in his current state 😛

• Haha 2

Dakota_Villan, what makes you think he has a lack of professionalism? Edit- just seen your post in the main forum, no-one is perfect, we all have our misdemeanours, I think it is important to focus on the positives. He’s still a fantastic player, I’d take him back in a heartbeat 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Â