The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Pleased for him, a player we developed winning the league.

Wasn’t it you having a go at people for literally just having a soft spot for Forest the other day? How is this any different? 

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Wasn’t it you having a go at people for literally just having a soft spot for Forest the other day? How is this any different? 

Being pleased for a player winning something, who was a part of this club for nearly two decades and who we developed. Is a little different to wanting to get tickets to support another team in a final. 

Just now, jim said:

Being pleased for a player winning something, who was a part of this club for nearly two decades and who we developed. Is a little different to wanting to get tickets to support another team in a final. 

He’s not our player. He’s a city player.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

He’s not our player. He’s a city player.

So? I’m not pleased for them. 

9 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I prefer players we develop who support the club and be given the honour of captaining the club, stick around and try to take our club to the top when we finally have the money and ownership model to give it a crack

What are we giving a crack? 

A crack at what man City are doing? I've got bad news for you... 

7 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

Not really. If we'd drawn, we'd have finished 14th. We lost therefore we finished 14th.

We would have had 1/3 more points if we'd have avoided defeat and stopped them winning the title. Obviously was still a mostly meaningless game for us, but I'd like us to get every point we can.

7 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

Because he's a Villa legend, from Solihull, and he deserves it

Is he a Villa legend though?

• Like 1

Just saw his interview post match. Said he only felt like himself after his goal last week at West Ham then after that he started driving at defenders trying to create chances. He's been worried about losing the ball so played a lot safer than what he did at Villa, thinks he can do it more next season but somehow I doubt that, Pep won't change his ways. Absolute waste of such a unique and entertaining player.

Â