The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

How does everything think Grealish would have got on under Gerrard? I feel like he had a bit of a free reign under Deano and Gerrard, whilst seemingly a player's manager, doesn't look like he'd put up with any bullshit either.

18 hours ago, Hornso said:

How does everything think Grealish would have got on under Gerrard? I feel like he had a bit of a free reign under Deano and Gerrard, whilst seemingly a player's manager, doesn't look like he'd put up with any bullshit either.

Gerrard would have loved him IMO. Managers are happy to put up with bullshit as long as the player is performing. 

38 minutes ago, Xela said:

Gerrard would have loved him IMO. Managers are happy to put up with bullshit as long as the player is performing. 

I am not sure though have no evidence. Just going by his Liverpool days, anybody that was a Billy Big Bollocks never really made it at Liverpool in that time

9 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

DJ Russke proving to be the ultimate groupie 🤮 

spacer.png

Is this bloke, Rusk or whatever his name is, supposed to be a Villa fan? I do realise the irony of the other chap in this image 😏

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

He has a point tho. 

Geniuinely no idea who he is but if he claims to be a Villa fan he would be called out for wearing an Everton jersey

His twitter said he has taken it down as he got death threats which I have to say sounds bullshit

• Like 3

He could have worn any shirt and nobody would have cared - he’s either very dumb or wanted to bait other fans. It’s just pure cringe to do that anyway. Surprised he didn’t have a full kit on with Grealish 10 on it. 

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

He has a point tho. 

Not really. If you grow up in England, football is far too tribal- you wouldnt wear another teams shirt period; if your friend plays for them or not. And the way Jack left compared to El Ghazi going out on loan is a bit different isnt it. Then To post it up is on social media is just asking for it, he knew the reaction it would evoke. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure how this works elsewhere, but in England you support one team and forsake all others - that's the deal. I often struggle to support the national team because of whatever perceived Villa based bitterness I have in my head at the time, let alone pop on the shirt of a club side in the same division as us. 

A man wearing the shirt of a team he doesn't support is just shocking, it's waltzing into church in a kippah.

There are only three acceptable situations and a couple of these are for me morally ambiguous.

• You're playing for the team in question - it's okay for example to support Villa but play for Forest.
  • You're on a stag do and you're young and easily fold to peer pressure and it's "bantz".
  • Wearing it is raising an obscene amount of money for a charity that resonates with you on a deeply personal level.

As for this poor chap - I worry for him; he has no moral centre, no loyalty to anything, desperately prostituting himself for the faint glow of received celebrity. If you look into his eyes you can see the dignity leaving his body - and what's more, I think you can see that he knows it's wrong.

I don't know why he'd do this to himself and I can only hope that he finds some way to recover and find salvation. Hope and forgiveness can only be discovered through a lifetime of worship in B6 and I sincerely hope that he can find a way to commit to the years of atonement ahead.

👏👏👏👏

best post for sometime 

It starts and stops with the Villa

It’s all about the Villa and it always has been

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I would feel uncomfortable if I was around a mates house and he made me a cup of tea in another teams mug, I am not sure if I would drink it or poor it away 😂. There is absolutely no way I would put on another teams shirt. No way!

I remember the shirt of hurt between now banished Danny Baker (Millwall) and professional cockney Ray Winstone (West Ham). I allow that as it was for charity.

• Like 1

Â